Singer, Naira Marley, has shared some details about why he pretends not to like kissing sometimes.
In a tweet he shared today, the ‘Koleyewon’ singer claimed that he might be bad at certain things in life but kissing is not one of them. According to him, he is a very good kisser.
But he however added that, sometimes, he pretends to some of the women he has been with to make them believe, he doesn’t like kissing.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He went on to explain that, the reason though he’s a good kisser but had to pretend not to like it is that, one is not “meant to kiss everybody you sleep with.”
The tweet was met with mixed reactions from fans. Whiles some agreed with him, others also wondered why anyone would have any sexual encounter with someone they cannot kiss in the first place as they believe, kissing is a major part of the process.
Find his tweet below…
- Lady With Tattoo Of Naira Marley On Her Thigh Breaks Down In Tears After She Got A Follow Back On Instagram (Videos)
- “I’m A Good Kisser” – Naira Marley Claims
- 4 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Fans Honors With Tattoos (Photos)
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box
- ”God Can Change Your Life In A Second”- Regina Daniels Motivational Message To Her Fans
- BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Hints On Plans To Visit Ghana
- Banky W And Adesua Etomi Announces The Name Of Their Son
- Donald Trump Wishes Tiger Woods A Speedy Recovery After LA Crash (Photo)
- A Look At A Video Footage From Tiger Woods’ Accident
- BBNaija’s Lilo Defends Herself, Says She Did Not Misuse Her Opportunity On The Reality Show