Controversial Ghanaian musician, Kwame Asare Obeng otherwise known as A Plus has picked a big fight with the Executive Chairman of the State Enterprise Commission (SEC), Mr Stephen Asamoah Boateng.
He has described him in a leaked chat as an evil uncomplicated idiot who is trying to reap where he has not sown following the government appointee’s decision to claim a parcel of land A Plus says he has no title to.
A structure on the said land which the New Patriotic Party (NPP) supporter insists belongs to a young man based in the USA, has since been demolished on the alleged orders of Mr. Asamoah Boateng.
In a thread of heated argument and insults both hurled on each other on social media, the former Information Minister describes him as a fucken idiot but in a return jab he brands him as a an evil uncompleted idiot.
“Herh!!! Kwasia add lorry fare. I should come all the way to Kormantse for a fight? Call me when you come to Accra okay? Uncomplicated idiot!!!
Giving a background of what may have triggered the fight, A Plus wrote on his Facebook wall a lengthy post sighted by MyNewsGh.com
After everything that you have, you are fighting over a piece of land with a young man who is hustling in the cold. You don’t have a title to the land yet you went and demolish the property. You asked this man to come and see you when you were in America so that you talk and settle the case amicably. This young man left his job and drove about four hours from Dallas all the way to Houston. He got there hours before time but Asabee told him that he was on his way to catch a flight to London.
You want people in the diaspora to vote for the NPP in 2020 but this is what you are doing to them with the power they gave you in 2016. Do you know what it takes to make $30.000.00 in America?
Asabee is evil!!! We will not leave this matter until the young man finds justice.
And you have some stupid young people who support this Asabee guy. Ah!!!\
- How far with A-Plus and his TPP?
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghanaians don’t value legends in the Arts Industry – A Plus
- BoG to use 5-months to destroy new Ghana cedi notes – A Plus claims
- You’re all ‘azaa’, sakawa journalists – A Plus descends on Sefa Kayi, Baako et al
- Government must ban VGMA & Charterhouse – A Plus
- I Don’t Produce Songs For Drunkards – A Plus Reveals
- 7 Most Troublesome And Annoying Ghanaians
- Stop the ‘rubbish’! I have no investment with Menzgold – Yvonne Nelson fumes
- I Will Expose The Thieves In Akufo-Addo’s Government – Kwame A Plus Brags
- Kwame A-Plus petitions Special Prosecutor to investigate ‘corrupt’ Ursula Owusu
- Who invites someone over for a friendly chat at dawn – A Plus quizzes BNI
- BNI goes after APLUS; raids his home at dawn
- Don’t blame NDC for Kotoka terminal 3 flood – A Plus tells NPP
- Ghana Police Has No Resources To Investigate A Plus’ Leaked Tape
- Leaked Asenso, Jinapor corruption tape: Voice not mine- A Plus denies
- A Plus breaks silence on latest leaked tape
- My husband is honest – Wife of A Plus throws weight behind him
- CID questions A Plus, Agyapong