Father’s Day is a day set aside to celebrate fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. Father’s Day falls on the third Sunday of June, and it was first celebrated in 1910. A father accepts responsibilities and takes care of his children and his family.
On this special day which barely receives much buzz compared to Mother’s Day, we take a look at some young Ghanaian celebrities who are considered the sweetest dad’s ever.
Osei Kweku Vincent also known as Strongman or Strongman Burner or Strong Gee is a rapper. He was recognized for winning the maiden edition of the Next Big Thing in GH Rap music which was a rap competition in Ghana. He has a baby girl with his girlfriend Nana Ama. Strongman seems to be the latest celebrity to father a child. There has been no hint of wedding bells sounding soon.
Dennis Nana Dwamena, known as KiDi, was born on August 18, 1993. Kidi is a Ghanaian Highlife, and afro beats singer/songwriter. He is currently signed to Lynx Entertainment. Just recently he uploaded photos of his 3-year old son during his birthday celebration. The mum of the baby is currently not known in the media and it cannot be established if KiDi is still dating the mother of the child.
Peter Famiyeh Bozah is known by stage name Fameye. He is a musician from Bogoso in the Western Region of Ghana. His first TV appearance was when he took part in MTN Hitmaker Season 4. He is known for his single ‘Nothing I get’. Fameye on June 12 melted hearts of his fans when his girlfriend gave birth to a baby boy.
Actor John Dumelo is a proud father of at least one boy. The lovely boy joined the family after Dumelo married his girlfriend Gifty in a star-studded marriage ceremony in Accra. There were rumours that Gifty was pregnant before her wedding.
Ghana’s fastest and most decorated rapper Sarkodie is one of the young daddy’s in the Ghana Entertainment industry. Sarkodie is the father of celebrity kid Titi, whom he bore with his longtime girlfriend, Tracy Sarkcess. The couple has a second child who was born in America recently while they were on ‘lockdown’ in the country. Tracy kept his pregnancy hidden and even when news broke that she has delivered, the couple debunked the reports.
The name of the latest member of the Sarkcess family is yet to be known.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Reggae dancehall artist Stonebwoy cannot be left out of the list of young Ghanaian celebrity dads. The artist already has two lovely children, a girl and a newly born baby boy. Stonebwoy is married to Dr. Louisa.
Ghana’s rap doctor, Okyeame Kwame is also a proud father to two amazing kids; a boy and a girl. These celebrity kids are mostly used as models to advertise their father’s made in Ghana African wears. Okyeame Kwame is one of the few fathers in the world who make fatherhood very lovely that every kid would love to have him as a father.
Arguably one of Ghana’s most favoured actor, the darling boy is also with three kids, two beautiful girls and a boy. Unlike the others before him, Van Vicker does not like his kids in the media space, instead, he makes them maintain a private lifestyle.
Self- acclaimed Dancehall King Shatta Wale is also one of the proud daddies in the Ghana Entertainment industry. The musician gave birth to their son Majesty with socialite Shatta Michy. Unlike the others before him, Shatta Wale wastes no time in flaunting his kid on social media. Shatta Wale is believed to have other kids.
Ghanaian actor turn evangelist Majid Michel can’t be left out of the list of Young Celebrity fathers in Ghana. He is with three kids, two girls and a boy, out of which two were used for the popular Gino tomato paste advert.
Ghana has other young entertainers who are fathers whether still relevant in the entertainment circle or not. Others are blogger Ameyaw Debrah, Asem, Elikem Kumodzie, rapper Edem, Samini, and many others.
We say happy Father’s Day to all of them.
Who is your favourite celebrity father? Leave his name in the comment box below.
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- 3Music Awards 2019: Shatta Wale’s ‘Gringo’ Likely To Win “Viral Song Of The Year” Award
- 3 MUSIC AWARDS 2019: Shatta Wale Tops With 11 Nominations – Full List
- Davido Crowned Artiste Of The Year At 2018 AFRIMA ─ See Full List Of Winners
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Shatta Wale beats Stonebwoy, Sarkodie at 2019 Ghana Music Awards UK
- I’ll love a collaboration with Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy, Sarkodie – Bro Sammy
- How Samini, Sarkodie and Kwaw Kese reacted to Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy’s reunion
- VGMAs 2019: Sarkodie crowned Artiste of the Decade
- VGMA19: Check out winners at 20th Vodafone Ghana Music Awards