Nigerian musician, Wizkid has applauded his colleague L.A.X after he listening to his ‘Go Low song’.
L.A.X recently released the music video for his single, Go low that sees him fuse ampiano with Afrobeats. After the release of the video, he stated that “When I was creating Go Low, I wanted to use Afrobeats and amapiano together and I wanted it to sound beautiful, My producer on the beat, Clemzy, focused on making sweet and interesting for people to listen to”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Wizkid who listened to this song took to his Instagram story and shared a post of his music player and attached the caption, “@izzlax u go live long for this jam”.
L.A.X says its always great to be an African and being able to fuse various influences to create a new African sound. He also described himself as a peaceful person who always keeps his cool, no matter the situation.
See the post below;
- ”Wizkid Dropped The Best Album During This Pandemic, Of Any Genre”- 6lack Shakes The Table
- Wizkid Recieves Loads Of Gifts After Visiting UBA
- Wizkid Allegedly Picked Up In A Private Jet In Ghana For Tonight’s Show
- Headies Awards 2021: The Moment Wizkid Made Entry Into The Auditorium (Video)
- “I Am Making Food For Your Soul”- Wizkid To Fans
- ”Jada Don Use Kayamata For Wizkid”- Fans Drag Wizkid’s Babymama As He Gifted Her Flowers For Valentine
- “Wizkid Is Still King”- Singer Dotman Defends Wizkid After He Ignored Him
- Why I Don’t Reply My Critics – Wizkid
- 4 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Fans Honors With Tattoos (Photos)
- Wizkid quits music as he reveals new goal for 2019
- Wizkid’s Bodyguard Butchered For Defending Him (VIDEO)
- Wizkid breaks record with ‘Fever’ music video
- Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend Tania Omotayo marries
- Wizkid’s Nike Starboy Jersey SOLD OUT in less than 2 hours
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger