Singer, Adina has mentioned that if she will date a sports personality, it will be based on the person’s attitude and not his money, MyNewsGh.com can report.
According to her, money cannot buy her love and therefore she will rather look at the attitude which will bring her happiness.
She made this known while speaking on Accra-based Asempa Fm.
She mentioned that throughout her lifetime, Abedi Pele has been her favourite sports personality.
Adina said while MyNewsGh.com was monitoring “He [Abedi Pele] is the sports personality I like best because when I was young, he was the champion and I admired how he played football”
Sports personalities across the world have not been successful with relationships and money.
Over the years, some have become paupers overnight whereas some have suffered issues with infidelity on the part of their spouses.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
View this post on Instagram
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- Ghanaian celebrities you didn’t know are Muslims
- Top Ghanaian celebrities who found love beyond our borders
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Stop pitching female artistes against each other – Adina
- How much would Africa’s legends cost in today’s transfer market?
- American actress grooves to Adina’s ‘Killing Me Softly’
- eShun Has A Strong Voice, I Don’t Mind If She Wins VGMA Female Vocalist – Adina
- You Won’t Go Nude To Get Attention When You Are Sensible Lady – Adina Reveals
- I Don’t Agree With Edem, I’m Not Underrated As He Claims – Adina
- King Promise, Meek Mill, Wizkid To Perform At Amsterdam Urban Pop Music Festival
- I have no qualms marrying a financially unstable man – Adina
- 2019 Prophecies: Black Stars won’t win 2019 AFCON – Prophet Badu Kobi reveals
- Praye, Coded, Wutah Kobby and Tinny thrill fans at Citi FM’s 2018 “Decemba 2 Rememba” show
- Adina: I Don’t Know How To Write Songs, Others Do For Me