On the back of Kumawood actor, Big Akwes verbally assaulting a blogger for telling the truth in his face during a press conference, a Ghanaian blogger, Israel Boafo Bansah has revealed that writing about ants, lizards, toys, wheelchairs and other useless things pays more than writing about Ghana celebrities.
According to the blogger, Ghanaian bloggers should know their worth and not lower the standards or beg celebrities because writing about them is not even worth it as compared to other niches.
Israel Boafo Bansah wrote;
Don’t allow these so called celebrities to take you for a ride. Most people think these celebrities are doing us a favor and without them, bloggers can’t survive.
What they don’t know is that writing on ants, lizards, toys, wheelchairs and all those useless things pays more than writing on the biggest celebrity in Ghana/Africa.
Know your worth, bloggers are not poor as they think. We can survive with or without them !!”
Some Ghanaian bloggers have reacted to his Facebook post positively and from comments monitored, some Ghanaian bloggers are even richer and doing well than most of these so-called celebrities.
- Avance Media partners Woodin & Verna to Release 2020 Top 50 Ghanaian Bloggers Ranking
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- Ghanaian musicians who dropped their career and are better off as entrepreneurs
- Musicians who make being a Ghanaian very honourable
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities who abandoned fame to preach the gospel
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaian celebrities who stole our hearts and never came back
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Died At The Peak Of Their Careers
- SKIN BLEACHING: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Come To Mind
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Kwaw Kese, and other Ghanaian celebrities who have gone to Prison
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Accused of Wearing Hip And Butt Pads
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Not On Facebook
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- How I made GHS4K on Opera News Hub In A Month
- How I became the highest earner on Opera News Hub in Ghana
- Ghanaian celebrities who use Uber