Wizkid Starboy Jersey runs out of stock few hours after it went on sale on September 10, 2018.
The number of pieces sold so far has not been announced by Nike.
The Nigerian pop-star collaborated with Nike on this celebration jersey.
Read what Nike posted on the Jersey below:
To label Wizkid simply as a Nigerian pop-star contradicts his global influence. After all, the singer/songwriter has topped charts in 15 countries, successfully bringing the new generation of Afropop global and spreading his hometown pride far and wide.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Wizkid’s Starboy jersey features a centrally-placed Nike Swoosh and green and white trim.
Born in Surulere, Lagos, the name of Wizkid’s Nigerian hometown is emblazoned on the lower back of the artist’s collaborative Nike jersey, a shirt that simultaneously speaks to his local pride and Naija’s cultural clout. The jersey’s green and white trimmings reflect the Nigerian flag, as does a Naija graphic on the sleeve, while the front features a centrally-placed Nike Swoosh and is highlighted by the iconic Starboy graphic across the chest.
The overall design is a fitting celebration of both personal and collective talent and ingenuity, and one that defines Wizkid’s dizzying accomplishments and Nigeria’s growing cultural footprint.
- ”Wizkid Dropped The Best Album During This Pandemic, Of Any Genre”- 6lack Shakes The Table
- Wizkid Recieves Loads Of Gifts After Visiting UBA
- Wizkid Allegedly Picked Up In A Private Jet In Ghana For Tonight’s Show
- Headies Awards 2021: The Moment Wizkid Made Entry Into The Auditorium (Video)
- “I Am Making Food For Your Soul”- Wizkid To Fans
- ”Jada Don Use Kayamata For Wizkid”- Fans Drag Wizkid’s Babymama As He Gifted Her Flowers For Valentine
- “Wizkid Is Still King”- Singer Dotman Defends Wizkid After He Ignored Him
- “You Will Live Long For Making This Song”- Wizkid Tells L.A.X
- Why I Don’t Reply My Critics – Wizkid
- 4 Nigerian Celebrities Whose Fans Honors With Tattoos (Photos)
- Wizkid quits music as he reveals new goal for 2019
- Wizkid’s Bodyguard Butchered For Defending Him (VIDEO)
- Wizkid breaks record with ‘Fever’ music video
- Wizkid’s ex-girlfriend Tania Omotayo marries
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger