Over the weekend, actor John Dumelo had his white wedding at Royal Senchi and that had been one of the most trending news till now.
Several celebrities trooped to the event grounds to support the couple but one person missing in action was his ex bestie Yvonne Nelson.
From the pictures and videos circulating online, we had seen Nadia Buari who happened to be the main bride’s maid, Yvonne Okoro, Sandra Ankobiah, Jackie Appiah and several others.
Yvonne Nelson who was missing even though she was in the country sent a very strong message across. Were they fighting thus she didn’t go? Were there issues between the two so John didn’t invite her?
Well, according to Yvonne Okoro, John invited Yvonne Nelson to his white wedding but there was a family emergency and she had to cancel at the last minute.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
That’s what Yvonne Okoro explained to a fan who asked why her colleague Yvonne Nelson was nowhere to be found.
Even if Yvonne Nelson had an emergency to attend to, it’s been almost 48 hours after the event but she hasn’t made a single post to congratulate her bosom friend John but she has made a series of posts both on her Instagram page and story.
This is where we think there is something wrong; the two paddies might probably be quarreling thus she didn’t attend his wedding and hasn’t posted anything yet. Let’s see if she will post eventually.
Here’s a screenshot of Yvonne Okoro telling a fan the reason why Yvonne Nelson couldn’t make it to John’s wedding.
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes
- Dumelo pushes for twice a week wearing of ‘Ghana clothes,’ says it will create jobs
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- I’ve plans to establish something like Silicon Valley in Ghana – John Dumelo
- Fans warn Yvonne Nelson about dating Nigerian actor Tobi
- Getting closer to God is the best thing that has happened to me – Yvonne Nelson
- It is my wish to be President – Yvonne Nelson
- I am bankrupt – John Dumelo cries
- What Dumelo told Samini after he called on him to change the narrative
- Go and change the narrative – Samini tells Dumelo
- Celebrities join ‘Stop violence against children’ campaign
- John Dumelo starts campaigning for 2020 elections
- NDC Primaries: 3 actors who won in their constituencies
- I’m no more with my baby daddy – Yvonne Nelson confirms breakup rumour
- I will not stop acting when elected MP – John Dumelo
- Don’t let pressure push you to do bad things – Yvonne Nelson advises ladies
- I regret not taking schooling serious – Yvonne Nelson
- Our leaders are killing us because we refuse to think – Yvonne Nelson
- Only weak minds see our wicked leaders as gods – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson snubs baby daddy on Fathers Day; celebrates single mothers
- Yvonne Okoro to fulfil Black Queens $10K pledge
- Dumelo’s wife calls fan a ‘witch’ over wedding photo with her in-laws