For some, the reward they need from their hard work is their money but for others, the reward they need is both recognition and money.
Rapper, Guru falls in the category of people who need both the recognition and the money but that hasn’t been the case since he set of in his music career.
The Lapaz Toyota hitmaker has never won Ghana Music Awards since its inception regardless of the hardwork he has invested in his career.
In a tweet telling the world how sad the development has made him over the years, Guru mentioned that “you guys been doing same to me for the past 10yrs of my career, Always coming out with funny reasons after every VGMA refusing to acknowledge the hard work I put in. Been my own self producer for the past 10yrs without any investor but always doing a great job for y’all”.
- I’ll sue Wutah for wasting my money and time – Guru
- Lilwin divorced his wife to date Guru’s girlfriend – Zack’s sister reveals
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Wei Ye Oteng attacks Zylofon Media
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists