The First Lady of the United States of America, Mrs Melania Trump, has arrived in Ghana to start a four-country tour of Africa.
She arrived at the Jubilee lounge of the Kotoka International Airport at exactly 10:06 am on Tuesday, 2nd October, 2018.
She will leave Ghana on October 4 and visit Malawi, Kenya and Egypt, to promote the First Lady’s ‘Be Best’ campaign, which she launched in May 2018.
Watch video below:
- Melania Trump tours former slavery outpost in Ghana, Cape Coast Castle (PHOTOS)
- Melania Trump: Ghana ignores “s…hole” comment as Trump’s wife receives rapturous welcome
- Photos: The baby who will not forget Melania Trump’s hug
- Ex-Sports Minister details how Ghana used ‘juju’ to beat Egypt 6-1 in 2013
- Ghana fail to beat Benin in AFCON opener
- Africa Stand Up! The Movement To Unite African Musicians To Compete The World Is Here – “The Taste of Afrika”
- Kwesi Appiah announces final 23-man squad for AFCON
- Black Stars lose to Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly
- Ghana to play Namibia in pre-AFCON friendly on Sunday
- Black Stars held their first training in Dubai
- Asamoah Gyan quits international football
- Lucy Quist resigns from Normalisation Committee post
- 5 in 10; the journey so far
- Dortmund appoint Otto Addo as assistant coach
- Black Stars to hold training camp in Abu Dhabi
- Kwesi Appiah assesses Ghana’s chances
- Trabzonspor to open negotiations with Leeds over Ekuban
- Badu rules himself out of AFCON 2019
- Partey committed to Atletico Madrid amidst transfer rumours
- Schlupp delighted with win over Newcastle
- Ghana’s two angels: An insult to their congregations
- SECURITY ALERT: Prophet Stephen Kwadwo Adom – a threat to public safety
- CUSTOMER CARE: Is Opportunity International Savings and Loans next to Midlands?
- Death and the politics of tribute in Ghana: Focusing on the Akan
- Honourable but not honest
- Did Dr. Otabil Indeed Play No Role In the Collapse of Capital Bank?
- Menzgold – Joy News’ Laughable So Called Visit to Menzgold’s London Office
- MENZGOLD: Aurum Utalium vs September 28
- Indefinite Postponement of Terminal 3 commissioning: We must fly above petty politics – Okudzeto Ablakwa
- Melania Trump in Africa: Can she become a fashion ambassador for Ghana?