Most people have always argued about money being a source of happiness whilst others believe money can’t buy it.
People who are mostly with low income usually say that money can’t buy happiness but surprisingly, Ghanaian songstress, Feli Nuna has disclosed on Instagram that money can buy happiness.
The artist who strongly believes that money is a source of happiness says that although money buys happiness temporarily, she will enjoy it while it lasts because there’s death for each person on earth.
In an Instagram post sighted by Asembi.com, Feli Nuna seems to have ‘arrived’ as she displays bundles of US dollar notes. She however did not disclose the source and owner of the dollars she posed with but from all indications, Feli needs more of such bundles to remain happy as other things like marriage wait.
Feli seems confused and looks like the owner of the dollars picked them up as she comes back to say she doesn’t need money to be happy.
We still can’t make the head and tail of Feli Nuna’s post on Instagram since she keeps contradicting herself.
Looking for TWO SURE? click here to join ASEMBI WHATSAPP GROUP.
View this post on Instagram
Who said money cannot buy happiness????? That's a damn lie. It can … but the only condition is that it is temporal. Let's enjoy it while it lasts no? After all 6feet. I don't need money to be happy. I am Happy. My name is Felicia!! ???????? #NoSize
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- There is no label in Ghana I can work with – Feli Nuna
- Listen: Kwame Dame releases “Hill Street” tape
- I Am Wondering if Ghana Can Handle A Terrorist Attack – Berla Mundi Worries
- Medikal proves he is the Hiphop artiste of the year at Ghana Meets Naija 2019
- Woman reveals how her pastor husband sleeps with men
- I should not have been alive by April 8
- Pilolo African Diaspora festival
- Tales from my backyard: How we innocently kill our loved ones
- Neglect of the boy-child since Beijing conference 1995 – A similar mistake to the reason for that conference
- Killing the cure for AIDS: The case of Nana Kofi Drobo II and Dr Sebi
- Food for your soul: The most important activity in the world – the first step
- Pepper Dem Ministries’ response to Asantehene’s warning to Queen Mothers
- Could someone stop this Vodafone 4G nonsense?
- PHOTOS: Adjetey Anang And Wife Loved Up In These Beautiful 12th Marriage Anniversary Photos
- Happiness Or Success Isn’t All About Marriage – Ursula Owusu Consoles Single Women
- VIDEO: Sex Is Heaven On Earth – Prophet Kumchacha
- R. Kelly Breaks Down in Tears in New Interview After Sexual Assault Charges: ‘I’m Fighting for My Life’
- VIDEOS: Mr Eazi, Kwaw Kese, Wendy Shay, King Promise, Others Shut Down Legon Pentagon Hall
- Nana Aba Anamoah Exposes Man Who Keeps Harassing Her Sexually On Instagram
- Feli Nuna Exposes Label Bosses Who Want To Sleep With Her Before Signing Her
- Which Do You Prefer; Church Wedding Or Traditional Marriage?
- Sista Afia Breaks Silence On Her Alleged Leaked Sextape
- Patapaa Finally Proposes Marriage To His Beautiful Girlfriend?
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrity Marriages Worthy Of Emulation
- 2Baba Opens Up On Marriage Breakup Rumours
- Police harassed me sexually while investigating JB Danquah-Adu’s death – Widow
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- Uganda hints of Sex Tourism
- SHOCKING: Couple Divorce 3 Minutes After Marriage