Ghanaians on social media have been thrown into a public divide following a video purporting to unmask the identity of ace investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
The video captures a well-built man with braided hair being confronted by another for attempting to claim the latter’s entitled land.
The visibly upset looking man is heard shouting the journalist’s name questioning his authenticity.
“He said he’s Anas Aremeyaw. He’s coming to claim. Today I’ve got Anas. Somebody has title, you’re coming to claim that you’re Anas Aremeyaw Anas,” he’s heard yelling.
Although several people including media personality, Nana Aba Anamoah have refuted claims that the man in the said video is investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas, the debate refuses to die down.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
www.ghanaweb.com brings you a transcript of the conversation in the said video which is in Hausa.
Man in white: Do you know me?
Alleged Anas: Listen, will it be okay for you if I am killed?
After man in white announced “listen everyone this is Anas Aremeyaw so record I and him.”
Alleged Anas: You want people to kill me. I am talking to you but you don’t want to listen.
Man in the background: He is not Anas.
Alleged Anas: I am still pleading but you don’t want to listen.
Man in brown: So you don’t want to be killed.
Man in background: Massa, it is not a fight.
Man in white: What you are doing is wrong.
Another man in background: No one is going to touch him so don’t pretend like you are separating a fight.
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- Saddick Adams helped to expose Nyantakyi – Anas recommends him for Reuters programme
- FAKE NEWS: BBC rejects Anas’s proposal to investigate corruption in UK
- Despite Group, two workers of Okay FM apologize to Anas
- Anas pats Starr FM’s Adeti on the back
- Anas exposé: ECOWAS court dismisses 3 ‘corrupt’ judges
- Anas sues Multimedia, 3 staff for defamation
- Anas is an enemy and a Pharisee to Ghana – Chairman Wontumi
- VIDEO: Anas Releases Full Video Of Latest Exposé On Galamsey
- ANAS EXPOSE: Presidential staffer, others fingered in fishy mining deals
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- Anas Declared Wanted By Dubai Police?
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Police Arrest 6 Persons In Connection With Ahmed’s Murder
- Anas’ Tiger Eye PI Is A Criminal And Terrorist Organisation – Kwesi Nyantakyi Speaks
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- VIDEO: Anas Speaks On Allegations That He Killed Ahmed
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- Ahmed’s DEATH: Fingerprint Experts Engaged By Police Over Ahmed’s Murder