CEO of Rufftown Records, Bullet has accused a media house of editing the full interview session of Wendy Shay, a songstress.
In an Instagram post, the artiste manager born Ricky Nana Agyeman alleged that the video was edited to promote negativity and for the station to gain traffic.
“So, now, has it gotten to the point that an artist would have to be firm in granting interviews?” he quizzed.
Wendy Shay came under public scrutiny when during an interview, she listed iPhone as her gain since joining Rufftown Records, a record label.
Many called her shallow while others trolled her when she stated she needed to check the internet to know her net worth.
Bullet on Instagram, however, posted a video, where the artist was captured saying she has a piece of land and is in the process of completing a building.
This was to support his claim that the media house edited the interview for its private interest.
Bullet also expressed disappointment in Prince David Osei, an actor, who had called the artiste shallow following the interview. Mr. Osei wondered how Miss Shay earned an ambassadorial role with the National Youth Authority.
“What has an artiste’s personal assets got to do with an ambassadorial deal?” Bullet quizzed.
He urged Ghanaians to support each other and “desist from pulling down each and every time.”
Read the full post below:
View this post on Instagram
So now has it gotten to the point that artist would have to be firm in granting interviews? You go through a full interview session and it comes out edited to be promoted negatively just to gain traffic and attention.@princedavidosei you have been in this industry for ages and it’s expected of you to know better,but how do you degrade yourself and act shallow?what has an artist personal assets got to do with an ambassadorial deal?lets support our own when they are going up and desist from pulling them down each and every time#rufftownrecords
Meanwhile Wendy Shay in another interview with Joy News’ MzGee she the question on her net worth was unnecessary and did not need an immediate answer.
The ‘Stevie Wonder’ singer also explained that she did not list other achievements of hers which include being buying a house, owning a foundation that takes care of the less privileged and also being the breadwinner for her family, because she did not want to seem like a braggart.
“I want to show people my success not tell them,” she added.
- Bullet gave the songs we wrote together to Wendy Shay – Ms Forson
- Shatta Wale’s words to Wendy Shay after she shamed critics with new Jeep
- Fresh revelations over Ebony’s death
- Bullet accused of stealing songs for Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay’s music goes through research and consultation before it’s released – Bullet
- Factors responsible for Wendy Shay’s success revealed
- Ghanaians troll Wendy Shay for missing lines in popular gospel song
- Fantana jams to Wendy Shay’s latest song
- I’m sorry – Ms Forson apologizes to Bullet
- Bullet forced me to divorce my husband 4 months after we married – Ms Forson
- Ms Forson should shut up, I clothed and fed her – Angry Bullet fires
- Ahkan’s frequent trips to America collapsed Ruff N Smooth – Bullet
- Ola Michaels apologises to Wendy Shay over ‘ugly looks’ comment
- Settle your beef peacefully – Kwami Eugene advises Wendy Shay, Fantana
- Wendy Shay clashes with Ola Michael over ‘make-up’ comment
- Stop the negative stories, project us in a good way – Wendy Shay to bloggers
- Shatta Wale has made me fearless – Wendy Shay
- Stop insulting me, correct me when I’m wrong – Wendy Shay to critics
- I’m better than Wendy Shay and Fantana – Ms Forson challenges
- Wendy Shay vs Fantana beef: Watch how they were forced to hug
- The constant insults from people drain me emotionally – Wendy Shay
- ‘You’ll run away if you take a look at Wendy Shay in the morning’ – Ola Michael
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Wendy Shay speaks dumbly in interviews because her manager Bullet is dumb – Bulldog
- I’m proud I can now buy an iPhone – Wendy Shay defends her net worth answer
- Fantana is now learning how to cook – Wendy Shay
- My paralyzed kid brother was in recently burnt family house – Wendy Shay
- Wendy Shay sacked as YEA Ambassador
- Ghanaians have so many questions and comments about this Wendy Shay-Kufuor photo
- Starboy Kwarteng’s new signee, Maureen starts a new beef with Wendy Shay?