Record producer Justice Oteng popularly known as Wei Ye Oteng has stung Zylofon Media over a caption given an Obrafour video by a staff of the company.
The said video which captures rap legend Obrafour’s interview on Zylofon FM was uploaded on Zylofon Media’s YouTube channel with the caption, “Obrafour finally faces his fears as he meets Sammy Flex to reveal happenings with Yaw Labito.”
Unhappy about the caption, Wei Ye Oteng who played an integral role in the organisation of ‘Pae Mu Ka @20’ – a musical concert to celebrate 20 years of the release of Obrafour’s ‘Pae Mu Ka’ album – jabbed Zylofon Media.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“Faces his fear? What a stupid caption for someone who brings traffic and generates content for your YouTube page, whoever handles this page needs to be a little smart,” his comment on the post read.
What does it mean to face your fears?
To face your fear means to recognize that you are afraid of something and try to work through where the fear stems from, whether the feeling is reasonable as you learn more about it.
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media
- Blakk Cedi finally shows Stonebwoy power on Instagram after he sacked him
- Kofi Kinaata deserves nomination in Gospel Song of the Year category – Quophi Okyeame
- ‘Buy land in Ghana’ – Akon woos African-Americans investors ahead of Year of Return
- KiDi speaks on having a child at age 23
- Govt has failed in educating citizens about ‘Year of Return’ – Shatta Wale
- Africangurl Donia (AGD) – ‘Reason With Me’ (Cover)
- Medikal, Eno to ‘shutdown’ Ghana with Cardi B
- Most gospel musicians are not called by God – Cindy Thompson
- Obrafour ‘angrily’ replies Yaw Labito over allegations
- Kidi was my prayer point – Kuami Eugene confesses
- Kuami Eugene recounts ‘crazy’ experiences with female fans
- 2019 has been the best year in my music career – Strongman
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- ‘I Don’t Want Shatta Wale To Sign Me, He Has Poor Managerial Skills’- Kevynboy Fires
- Musician Kontihene escapes a gory accident (+ photo
- The industry has no room for an ungrateful person like Kelvyn Boy – KOD fires
- I once saw choristers taking off their robes, pulling out cigarettes and Alcohol – Cindy Thompson
- Desist from social media hype – Cabum advises artists
- Branding, key to music industry – EBA
- Can gospel musicians collaborate with secular artists?
- Social media has been a game changer – KK Fosu
- Shatana is a retired slay queen – Terry Bonchaka’s former manager jabs musician
- I’m only interested in footballers who play for renowned clubs – Fantana
- Amakye Dede sues Trigmatic for defamation; demands GHC1m
- Traditional language is my identity – Wiyaala
- Stop discrediting local artistes and producers – Fuse ODG ‘angrily’ tells journalists
- VIDEO: Danny Beatz – Don’t Let Me Fall ft Fantana & Freda Rhymz
- Shatta Wale earns first Grammy credit on Beyonce’s Lion King album
- Only fools buy data just to insult and create rivalry between artistes – Kwaw Kese