Former BBNaija housemate, Laycon has shared some good-looking pictures of himself as he begins the new week.
The BBNaija housemate who seems to have not celebrated Valentine’s day said he was one of the men who survived the day. Sharing the photos on his Instagram page, he attached the caption, “Correct guy, chop knuckles! We survived Val’s day tensioning”.
A few moments after he shared this picture on his Instagram page, a lot of fans who were in the same shoes with the BBNaija housemate trooped to the comment section to agree with him on his post.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Meanwhile, the question of who Laycon’s girlfriend is have popped up on social media on several occasions after he became the winner of the BBNaija reality show.
During a question and answer session with his fans on his social media page, he mentioned that he is still single.
See the post below;
- Laycon Announces New Songs Set To Be Released In March
- See The Shoe Laycon Wore To The 14th Headies Awards That Sparked Reactions Online
- ”Didn’t Know Laycon Is Also Such A Good Writer”-Netizens Praise Laycon On His Article About Davido For The Time Magazine
- “This One Don Smoke Colorado” – Nigerians Drag BBNaija’s Laycon Ruthlessly For Declaring Himself A god
- Nigerians Hail Laycon As He Reveals Where He Had His First Kiss
- ‘Happy Birthday Mama, Thanks For Everything’ – Laycon Celebrates Nkechi Blessing On Her 32nd Birthday
- BBNaija: “Laycon Won N30 Million, Yet He Still Looks Homeless” – Man Expresses Worry
- BBNaija: “I Need Space” – Laycon Breaks Silence On Sour Relationship With Erica Nlewedim
- BBNaija: “He Lacks Content” – Nigerians Dragged Laycon For Making The First Episode Of His Reality Show Revolve Around Erica
- BBNaija: Laycon Prays Ahead Of I AM LAYCON Launch
- “I Love You”- Laycon Tells Manager As He Receives Flower Gift From Her
- BBN Laycon Responds To People Referring To Him As Ikorodu Kendrick Lamar
- ” Laycon Was Smart And Manipulative In BBN House” – OAP, Kie-Kie Speaks On Erica Disqualification
- Laycon Inks Emotional Birthday Message To Lilo Aderogba
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm