Social media commentator and journalist, Kevin Ekow Baidoo Taylor, has “advised” Member of Parliament (MP) for Ablekuma West constituency who doubles as Minister of Communications, Mrs. Ursula Owusu-Ekuful “not to bring herself” as he has damning information about her secret “sex life”.
The acerbic journalist was reacting to the response Mrs Owusu-Ekuful wrote for her colleague Member of Parliament and Ranking Member on the Finance Committee of Parliament, Cassiel Ato Forson.
The Ejumako-Enyan-Esiam MP had called out the Minister for her directive to Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) to stop upfront deduction of the Communications Service Tax (CST). Mr Forson described the Minister’s directive as illegal. The row follows government’s increment of the CST from six percent to nine percent.
Rejecting the suggestion to withdraw the directive, Ursula Owusu said the NDC MP’s reading of the law is “his opinion”, adding that if she wants lessons in good morals, “I certainly won’t go to the brothel for it.” She later clarified that it was an idiomatic expression and nor to be taken literally.
It appears this did not go down well with Kevin Taylor.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Promising to submit evidence to support his claims, Mr. Taylor alleged that Mrs. Ursula Owusu-Ekuful has two ladies she gives $5000 to for raunchy weekends at Senchi and other plush vacation locations. Taylor also took the Communication Minister to task for calling Ghanaians who complain about hardship as being witches.
According to Mr. Taylor, he has a long record of Mrs Owusu-Ekuful in his possession including those from her university days in the University of Ghana, where she allegedly vandalized her boyfriend’s room for “breaking her heart”.
I didn’t call anyone a witch U-turn
Although MyNewsGh.com has an audio to back our story, Mrs Owusu-Ekuful has said she never tagged Ghanaians as witches for complaining about economic hardship under the Akufo-Addo-led administration, contrary to news reports.
According to the Member of Parliament, she “merely touted the NPP government’s achievements as remarkable and tangible and asserted that only blind propagandists would feign ignorance of these visible achievements which were obvious and touched every home in the country.”
- Kennedy Agyapong strips Kevin Taylor naked before Ghanaians in Germany
- Hypocrite Rawlings is an ‘ass kisser’ – Kevin Taylor
- PDS scandal: Alleged conversation between Gabby Otchere-Darko, Philip Ayensu and Edward Akufo-Addo
- Kevin Taylor names Sammy Awuku, Anthony Karbo and Perry Okudzeto in PDS scandal
- Excuse me, Sir, I’m not jealous of Kevin Taylor’s ‘good works’, I only detest bogus crusaders!
- God bless Kevin Taylor the crusader
- If the US-based Kevin Taylor really abhors homosexuality, why can’t he petition Trump?
- Stop insulting Ghanaians intelligence, Kevin Taylor: Voters witnessed Mahama’s abysmal performance!
- Why Kennedy Agyapong may well have to battle Kevin Taylor on his own turf!
- Kevin Taylor: A bogus detective of our time?
- Alleged $75,000 bus price: GH Daewoo tackles Kevin Taylor’s propaganda
- Ernest Kofi Owusu-Bempah writes to Kevin Taylor
- Kevin Taylor must stop his unsubstantiated allegations of criminalities against Ken Agyapong
- I like John Mahama – Kennedy Agyapong confesses
- Put ‘mad’ Kennedy Agyapong on suicide watch – Kevin Taylor begs
- We are sweating because of Atta Akyea – Kennedy Agyapong confesses
- NPP petitions New York Times over Kevin Taylors’ ‘slanderous’ video broadcast
- Shut up Duncan Williams! – Ekow Kevin Taylor says ‘With All Due Respect’
- 9 Ghanaians With The Most Difficult Jobs That You Wouldn’t Want To Be In Their Shoes