The family of the late Tiger Eye PI investigative journalist, Ahmed Hussein-Suale, has said they did ‘everything possible’ to protect the late journalist.
Their efforts include ensuring Ahmed changing his known-name after his photograph and the relevant pages of his passport were splashed on television.
Ahmed, who until his death, worked with Tiger Eye PI was shot and killed in what appeared to be hired assassination on Wednesday, January 16, 2019, at Madina.
His murder came barely eight months after his photographs were shown on television by Member of Parliament for Assin Central Ken Agyapong, asking that he is attacked if he was ever found within his premises.
The MP also promised to reward anyone who did attack him.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Brother of the deceased, Ibrahim Kamal Tahir told Adom FM’s Dwaso Nsem host, Captain Smart, on Monday that the family, at a point was forced to change the deceased’s name.
“In fact, when his photograph was widely circulated on some TV stations and in the print and social media platforms, we tried all we could to have him disguise himself,” he revealed.
“Sometimes even when people come and visit him, we don’t allow anyone at all unless those he knows and even if he doesn’t know them, we change his name just to protect him,” he said.
According to him, the mother is still in shock following the murder of her son.
He said the death of Ahmed, a man he described as patriotic Ghanaian has come as a huge loss to his family, especially his two wives and children.
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Killers of Anas’ key partner, Ahmed identified – MP reveals
- AHMED’S MURDER: Ghanaians call for Anas’ head over the death of his key partner, Ahmed Suale
- Murdered Ahmed left behind 2 wives and 8 children
- AHMED’S MURDER: The Police shouldn’t consider Kennedy Agyapong as the prime suspect – Lawyer Afenyo Markin defends
- AHMED’S MURDER: John Jerry Rawlings blames Kennedy Agyapong
- VIDEO: Ghanaians call for the arrest of Kennedy Agyapong 0ver Anas’ partner’s death
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- VIDEO: Anas Speaks On Allegations That He Killed Ahmed
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- Ahmed’s death: Ex Tiger Eye PI staff ‘fingers’ Anas’ wife in Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- Kennedy Agyapong likely to be banned from the US over Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- AHMED’S MURDER: Eyewitness account on how the unknown gunmen killed Ahmed
- AHMED’S MURDER: Investigations shouldn’t be focused on Kennedy Agyapong only – Criminologist
- PHOTOS: Anas’ murdered key partner, Ahmed Suale laid to rest
- Anas fingered in Tiger Eye PI partner’s killing