The organisers, Charterhouse in partnership with headline sponsor of Ghana Music Awards, Vodafone Ghana have opened nominations for the anniversary edition (20 years) of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, (VGMA 2019).
According to the media release signed by the Public Relations Officer of Ghana Music Awards, George Quaye, nominations starts today, January 7, 2019, and ends on January 31.
This year’s edition marks the 20th anniversary of the Ghana Music Awards since its inception.
Read more from the media release on how to file nominations.
January 7th, 2019
VODAFONE GHANA MUSIC AWARDS OPENS NOMINATIONS FOR SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION.
Happy New Year to you and yours from Charterhouse Productions Limited, organizers of the annual Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Festival.
On behalf of the Board, headline Sponsor, Vodafone and other partners, we are honoured to inform musicians, music industry practitioners and members of the general public that nominations for the special 20th-anniversary edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards are officially open.
The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, since its inception in 2000 has grown to become the biggest event on the Ghanaian Entertainment Calendar, designed among other things, to recognize and celebrate the hard work and dedication of the various players in Ghana’s music industry.
Interested stakeholders are by this release encouraged to pick up nomination forms from the offices of Charterhouse Productions Limited, partner radio and TV stations or download from www.ghanamusicawards.com.
Forms can also be filled and submitted online at www.entry.ghanamusicawards.com.
Completed hand-filled forms with copies of music works and promotional images should all be submitted to the offices of Charterhouse Productions Limited located at B824/10 Feo Eyeo Street, Industrial Area Accra, near TV Africa, not later than 31st January 2018 when all nominations officially close.
Soft copies of works and images can also be sent via mail to [email protected] Please note that only works released between 1st January 2018 – 31st December 2018 can
The Vodafone Ghana Music Awards Festival is a Charterhouse Productions event proudly sponsored by Vodafone.
Terms and conditions apply.
Please log on to www.ghanamusicawards.com for full terms and conditions.
- Having girls feels like winning the lottery – George Quaye
- Threats on my family reason for Menzgold resignation – George Quaye
- Of Slay Queens, The Media, The Hypocrisy & The Judgement
- SCREENSHOT: Showbiz Pundit Blasts Praye For Tagging VGMA As Fake
- VGMA 2019: George Quaye Replies ‘Praye’ For Describing VGMA As Fake
- VGMA 2019: Charterhouse To Announce “Artiste Of The Decade” Nominees – VIDEO
- George Quaye Writes: Of Slay Queens, The Media, The Hypocrisy And The Judgement
- Gospel Music Has Not Received Much Attention – George Quaye
- Let’s not put all the blame on celebrities who endorsed Menzgold – Brand expert
- MENZGOLD: Customers read meanings into George Quaye’s resignation
- George Quaye quits Menzgold
- Has Menzgold fired George Quaye?