Yesterday February 6, 2019, Accra saw another beautiful concert dubbed “The Greatest Gift Charity Concert 2019” held at Labadi Beach Hotel.
An initiative by UNHCR and Luquluqu Tribe to raise $50,000 to support refugees.
The night saw performances 2baba (2face Idibia), Okyeame Kwame, eShun, Kurl Songx, Kuami Eugene, Adina among others.
The show was hosted by Giovanni Caleb and Amina from Kenya.
Below are performances from 2baba, eShun, Kuami Eugene, Okyeame Kwame, Kurl Songx and other exciting moments at the night.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Source: Wyse Promotions
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Top rappers who were raised as Jehovah’s Witnesses
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrity Marriages Worthy Of Emulation
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- Hunger making me switch from doing ‘sensible’ songs – eShun
- I apologised to Okyeame Kwame after my Kasiebo song – Obrafour
- I am scared to fade out – Kuami Eugene
- Kofi Kinaata, Kuami Eugene, Dope Nation, others billed for #D2R2019
- eShun Set To Release “Party” With Kofi Kinaata On September 25
- Forgive me papa – Kurl Songx apologies to Kaywa
- I’ve tried for years to get Sarkodie on a song – Frustrated eShun cries out
- The quality of marriage is not in the extravagant ceremony – Okyeame Kwame
- Bisa Kdei Didn’t Chop My Tonga – eShun Debunks Rumours
- Prophet Kobi Badu Didn’t Speak Well – eShun Laments
- Bisa Kdei never ‘chopped’ me – eShun
- Statelessness: UN Needs Celebrities’ Support – eShun
- Rap is part of Ghanaian culture nobody invented it – Okyeame Kwame reveals
- I’m Sad eShun And Her Label Are No More Working – Richie
- eShun Shows Gratitude To Former Label Quophimens Musiq