Actress Yvonne Nelson in an interview with Abeiku Santana on UTV’s “Atuu” show on Saturday, February 9, wondered if Ghanaian controversial marriage and relationship counsellor, George Lutherodt has a wife.
According to Yvonne Nelson, she doubts counsellor has a wife looking at how he goes around raining insults on people especially celebrities for whatever happens in their private lives.
This comes on the back of counsellor Lutherodt’s ill comments about Yvonne Nelson’s baby, Ryn a few months ago. She expressed disappointments in the counsellor for speaking ill of her daughter, Ryn.
She blamed Ghanaian media houses especially TV Africa for giving counsellor Lutherodt their platform to talk ill about people, especially celebrities.
Yvonne Nelson added that even though she has nothing against him but will never have a personal conversation with him.
She concluded that counsellor Lutherodt can never be her friend.
Watch the short interview below.
- VIDEO: Efia Odo And Counsellor Lutherodt Fight On Live Radio
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Your success depends on your attitude – Abeiku Santana
- Sex-for-roles: Say no and walk away – Yvonne Nelson to upcoming actresses
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Ghanaian politicians are only wise in opposition – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Berla Mundi, Yvonne Nelson, Mcbrown get GOWA 2019 nomination
- Fans warn Yvonne Nelson about dating Nigerian actor Tobi
- Getting closer to God is the best thing that has happened to me – Yvonne Nelson
- It is my wish to be President – Yvonne Nelson
- Critical thinking lacking in the media space – Abeiku Santana
- Celebrities join ‘Stop violence against children’ campaign
- I’m no more with my baby daddy – Yvonne Nelson confirms breakup rumour
- Don’t let pressure push you to do bad things – Yvonne Nelson advises ladies
- I regret not taking schooling serious – Yvonne Nelson
- Our leaders are killing us because we refuse to think – Yvonne Nelson
- Only weak minds see our wicked leaders as gods – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson snubs baby daddy on Fathers Day; celebrates single mothers
- Abeiku Santana has shot himself in the foot – Prince Tsegah