Rosemond Brown aka Akuapem Poloo has finally reacted to claims by a certain young man who says he’s the baby daddy of her son.
Over the past few weeks, a young man known as Tony Cassano has been blasting Akuapem Poloo for denying him access to his son and just few days ago, he told a blogger about how he impregnated Poloo in an uncompleted building.
Loudmouth Akuapem Poloo who has surprisingly been quiet amidst all these rumors flying around has finally answered the young man and explained that she had been busy on the set of a new movie premiering next week, ‘Away Bus’ which was why she was silent.
In a video she posted on her Instagram page, she said she’s had enough of the guy’s nonsense and advised him to stop demeaning her on Social media before she goes super wild on him.
As expected of Akuapem Poloo, she blasted him and asked him to go pour his sperms in a roadside girl if he wants a child.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
View this post on Instagram
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Dragged To Nsawam Prisons Despite Ghc80,000 Bail
- VIDEO: The Pig Is Crying – Mona Gucci Subtly Shades Afia Schwar For Being Bitter Over Akuapem Poloo’s Release
- What has happened to Akuapem Poloo won’t change her in anyway – Counsellor Lutterodt
- I did not find Akuapem Poloo’s picture with her son offensive – Wanlov Kubolor
- Top Nigerian celebrities compose victory song for Akuapem Poloo
- Akuapem Poloo’s bail first step to free her entirely – Reggie Rockstone
- Manhunt for Akuapem Poloo’s baby daddy
- Social media users react to news of Akuapem Poloo’s GH¢80,000 bail
- Courts grants Akuapem Poloo bail pending appeal
- JUST IN: Akuapem Poloo Granted Bail
- Classless but not jail worthy – Tonto Dikeh supports Akuapem Poloo
- Abena Korkor Covers Up In A New Instagram Video After Akuapem Poloo’s N*de Photo Landed Her In Prison
- PRO Of Prisons Service Reveals Why Akuapem Poloo Could Spend 60 Days In Prison Instead Of 90 Days
- VIDEO: DKB Threatens To Sue Akuapem Poloo’s Manager For Defaming Him
- Ricky Anokye applauds Child Rights International for reporting Akuapem Poloo
- Prison belongs to Nam1 not Akuapem Poloo – Twene Jonas
- Tonto Dikeh Says Akuapem Poloo Does Not Deserve To Be In Jail – Asks Nigerians To Sign #FreeAkuapemPoloo Petition
- Kennedy Agyapong Says Akuapem Poloo Deserves One Year In Jail
- Arrest all involved in Akuapem Poloo’s nude photoshoot too – Pundit
- Social media ‘blast’ DKB for using Akuapem Poloo to raise funds
- Akuapem Poloo will be a ‘Woman of God’ after her jail sentence – Abeiku Santana
- Stop raising funds on behalf of Akuapem Poloo – Management to DKB
- Let’s learn from Akuapem Poloo’s experience – Kofas to celebrities
- Fella Makafui Shows Akuapem Poloo Love Despite Poloo’s Incessant Attacks On Her
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Starts Her 90-day Jail Term Today At Ankaful Prison
- Akuapem Poloo gives MoMo, bank account details for fundraising – DKB
- Akuapem Poloo’s manager caused her downfall – Former Gender Minister
- If Montie 3 were pardoned, Akuapem Poloo can also be – Clemento Suarez
- VIDEO: Counselor Lutherodt Says The 90-Day Jail Term Will Never Change Akuapem Poloo
- Over 5,000 People Sign Online Petition To Beg President Akufo-Addo To Pardon Akuapem Poloo