Kumawood big-booty actress, Safina Haroun has made a shocking revelation about her colleague actress Emelia Brobbey over her lifestyle.
According to the beautiful actress who came in the news months ago for expressing her desire to act porn if she gets the chance, Emelia Brobbey isn’t what most of us capture her to be but rather a proud and arrogant lady who doesn’t respect people.
Speaking in an interview with Ghpage TV with F Christie on “The Fame Show”, Safina Haroun revealed that she was once bullied by the veteran actress after choosing her as her role model and motivator.
Recounting her ordeal with Emila, the sensual actress who noted her role models as Emelia Brobbey, Nana Ama McBrown, and Prince David Osei narrated that she was once humiliated by Emelia after she decided to help her with her luggage upon arriving on a movie set.
Actress Safina Haroun explained that she was very happy over her first encounter with Emelia but she turned all her happiness into sorrows after she humiliated and scolded her as if she wasn’t a human being.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
She further added that Emelia’s action brought a lot of tears in her eyes and cried for some days before coming to her normal self.
Comparing Nana Ama McBrown and Emelia Brobbey as her two female role models, Safina hurled praises on the TV program host for being such a kind and receptive human being.
She stated that she has taken McBrown as her mother and her inspirer who always motivate her in her acting career and in time of difficulties.
The actress also in the interview stated that people will always have something to say about how she lives her life but she is unperturbed about criticisms she comes her way.
“I live my life the way I want it and everyone has the right to live his or her life in a way that pleases them.
I don’t care about what people really say, I want to feel good about myself. If you care about what people say, you will not live life to the fullest”, she added.
- l’m Not Bothered By Your Insults – 17-year-old Yaa Jackson Tells Critics
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- Ghanaian Female Actresses Richer Than Shatta Wale
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Top 5 most influential Ghanaian celebrities who have kept clean sheets throughout their career despite criticisms
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian celebrities who dated sugar mummies
- Wondering how Nana Ama McBrown gets money to buy the expensive cars? Here are her sources of income
- Ghanaian celebrities who went through hell before getting a child
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- Nana Ama McBrown reveals how she encountered fake pastors because of childlessness
- Nana Ama McBrown celebrates husband’s birthday with celebrities
- Wendy Shay, Kwesi Arthur, Bola Ray, Emelia Brobbey, other YEA ambassadors visit Asantehene
- The movie industry has contributed to more Ghana’s economy and needs to be supported – Nana Ama Mcbrown to Majority leader
- Build Film Village in Kumasi not Kyebi – Kumawood Stars petition parliament