Ethiopian Airlines crashed plane which happened on Sunday, March 10, 2019, was the Will of God according to the Head pastor of Alabasta International Ministry, Prophet Kofi Oduro.
The man of God explained that it was God’s plan for the 151 passengers to depart the world through the plane crash.
Prophet Kofi Oduro said;
“I heard the Pilot was one of the most experienced Pilots in the world but it was bound to happen and nothing could be done about it.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
All those passengers in the plane were bound to die, it was their time. God has already passed judgement on their lives.
There is no scary and painful death than that of a plane crash. There is a boundary line as to our life span on earth which we are unaware of”, he stated.
He urged his church members to live a life worthy of emulation because misfortune can befall them too.
Watch the video below.
- You’re like a cow being led to the slaughter house if you chase after sugar mummies – Prophet
- Patience Nyarko Blasts Prophet Kofi Oduro For Wearing “Pioto” On The Pulpit
- Why the last prayer for Ethiopian Airlines pilot was ‘different’
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Mum sensed daughter’s death
- Plane Crash: God Was Drinking Beer With Satan When The Plane Crashed – Chris-Vincent
- Man missed doomed Ethiopia flight due to late connection
- Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crash: President Nana Addo Mourns Victims
- This is the Nigerian who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran’s Prophecy Comes To Pass
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: List Of Nationalities Onboard Released; No Ghanaian Onboard
- SCREENSHOT: Ghanaian Who Was Supposed To Be On Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Speaks
- Ghanaians expected on crashed Ethiopian Airlines flight
- UPDATE: ‘No survivors’ on crashed Ethiopian Airline
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes
- Most Ghanaian men of God sleep with women in their cars at night – Prophet Kofi Oduro reveals