Popular Ghanaian celebrity and movie star, Nadia Buari, has opened up on some aspects of her life.
The very private Buari was on Yvonne’s Okoro’s ‘Dining with Cooks and Braggarts’ show monitored by YEN.com.gh on Saturday, February 24, 2019, on TV3.
Nadia appeared as guest together with a brother, Majeed Buari, and they made a dish of coconut cake.
The host, Okoro, engaged her in a long conversation, and one of the questioned she asked Nadia was “Are you rich?”
In response, the beautiful light-skinned actress remained silent for a while and then said: “I am very comfortable.”
According to her, she had a roof over her head, food on her table and what to wear, therefore, she is very comfortable with what she has.
Nadia stressed that she would never say she is rich, but with whatever she had, she was very content with life.
Her answer appeared to have surprised Okoro, who watched her with a grin on her face, obviously expecting the beautiful mother of four to go deep about her riches.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Asked again why she happens to have featured more in Nigerian movies than Ghollywood movies, Nadia disclosed that she gets more contracts from Nigerian than from Ghana.
She explained that it is not by choice that she appears in more Nigerian movies than Ghanaian, but it is because producers there approached her with more scripts.
Nadia further revealed that she loves to play roles that are extremely challenging, and not always to be seen as a lover girl or someone whose heart was broken in a movie.
It is clear that Nadia, who surprised Ghanaians with news about how she gave birth to four children in three years, really loves to live a simple life.
No wonder she is admired by many and counted as one of Ghana’s respected celebrities.
She was in the news recently for entertaining and playing with her fourth daughter in a lovely video.
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian families with the most celebrities
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Yvonne Okoro to fulfil Black Queens $10K pledge
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- Yvonne Okoro promises Black Queens $10,000
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Reveals Her Greatest Achievement In Life
- SCREENSHOT: Yvonne Okoro ‘Advertises’ Herself To Ghanaian Men On International Women’s Day
- PHOTO: Actress Nadia Buari Pregnant Again?
- PHOTO: Stop Bothering Yourselves Over Men; They Can’t Be Kept – Nadia Buari Advises Women
- Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro To Star In New Movie
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Finally Flaunts Husband On Val’s Day
- Hollywood Stars Visit To Ghana Was Useless: Catherine Afeku Replies Actor Prince David Osei
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- I Wasn’t ‘Dumped’ Severally Because I Made My Relationships Public – Yvonne Okoro
- Marijuana Is Good, Let’s Legalise It – John Dumelo
- VIDEO: My Wife Was Pregnant Before I Married Her – John Dumelo Reveals
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: I’m still single after my “I need a date” post on Instagram; I still need a man – Yvonne Nelson cries out
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- The purpose of women is to cook for men – Prophet Kumchacha
- Release my sex tape with Adebayor for $100,000 – Yvonne Okoro dares Bloggers