A-list actor and aspiring politician John Dumelo has opened up on his marriage to Gifty Mawunya Nkornu and also the news that, his wife gave birth 6 months after they got married.
John Dumelo who was a guest on Yvonne Okoro’s cooking show ‘Dining with Cooks and Braggarts’ said his wife’s pregnant just happened because he didn’t plan it.
John admitted on the show that, he was dating colleague actor, James Gardiner’s cousin, Frances before meeting his wife.
Detailing his relationship with Gifty Mawunya now Mrs Dumelo, he said that he knew her for a couple of years and they were just friends because Gifty was also dating somebody else by then.
The prolific actor did not, however, mention if he broke up with Frances before starting any relationship with Gifty but he stated that “things just did not go on well”.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Speaking about his marriage which came as a surprise to dozens of his fans and with reports that he never informed his ex of his the upcoming nuptials, John said that he actually informed Frances before tying the not.
“Well I did, I think it’s just the honourable thing to do, just to say this is what it is,” he told Yvonne Okoro and added that at the time of informing Frances about his marriage, they weren’t dating.
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- Marijuana Is Good, Let’s Legalise It – John Dumelo
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Had Babies 6 Months After Marriage
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Married In 2018 – PHOTOS
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Will Ghanaians love for John Dumelo translates into votes amidst V8 saga?
- Local rice cheaper than imported ones – Journalist schools John Dumelo
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes
- Dumelo pushes for twice a week wearing of ‘Ghana clothes,’ says it will create jobs
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- I’ve plans to establish something like Silicon Valley in Ghana – John Dumelo
- Elections are not won on social media – John Dumelo tells NPP