Talented Kumawood actor, Kwaku Manu, certainly changed the way the youth who gathered at the Great Hall of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology for the Kumasi edition of this year’s iYES Conference, should view life and wealth when he mounted the stage with the little story about his life he shared.
Speaking at the conference, the actor cum TV presenter told the youth gathered that they should not be too envious about the things others have now they don’t have because God at his own time serves everybody what he deserves in their very right propositions.
Combining his in-depth knowledge and humour, Kwaku also disclosed that he was not this refined some years ago. He revealed he was trash and that if he was handed to anybody some ten to fifteen years ago, the said person would have bitterly regretted he accepted him because the individual would have come to the realization that the human he/she took home was just trash.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The ‘Aggressive Interview’ show host further stressed that his life story today is totally different because he never gave up hope and the belief that God will bless him at his own time.
Also, Kwaku Manu made the point that ones the blessings of God begin to manifest on their lives, the places they will go, people who may be more educated and wealthier than them may never be able to go.
Watch the video of Kwaku Manu give this powerful speech at the iYES Conference below:
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Lil Win finally begs Kwaku Manu for forgiveness
- Only thing needed to fix movie industry is money – Kwaku Manu
- Evangelist Addai has used his wife for rituals – Kwaku Manu
- Yes, I agree with Kofi Asamoah 100%, whites have sense than blacks – Kwaku Manu
- Debt forces Kwaku Manu to close down his school
- Stop the agenda to make Kwaku Manu my enemy – Lilwin to journalists
- I have cheated on my wife countless times – Kwaku Manu
- ‘Lilwin & I Are Not Friends Anymore’- Kwaku Manu Drops Bombshell
- Bloggers causing celebrities to live fake lifestyles – Kwaku Manu
- Kwaku Manu feeds the homeless & advises the youth
- Ladies Respect Me Because I’m Very Good In Bed – Actor Company
- I Am A Witch – Akuapem Poloo Confesses
- VIDEO: Akuapem Poloo Reveals To Kwaku Manu Why She Cannot Stop ‘Fooling’ On Social Media
- VIDEO: Nkansah Lilwin Accused Of Killing The Acting Careers Of Agya Koo And Kwaku Manu
- VIDEO: Kwaku Manu Presses And Weighs Pamela Odame’s Heavy ‘Front’
- VIDEO: Kwaku Manu Confirms Collapse Of His School
- I made Frank Naro who he is now – Kwaku Manu brags