It is common knowledge that when women give birth they tend to get out of shape usually because they gain weight and have to deal with protruding bellies.
But it looks like John Dumelo’s wife, Gifty Mawuenya, is not one of the many women with such problems. Just a few weeks after delivering their first child, Gifty is back to her best and looks very much in shape.
In a video of her YEN.com.gh sighted on social media, Mrs Dumelo was seen just as beautiful as she was before the delivery if not even more beautiful.
Sharing the video on her Instagram page, Gifty wrote: “If God says YES!, who can say NO? #staypositive @johnd_jnr.” Interestingly, Dumelo seemed astounded by his wife’s beauty in the video and he could not hold it as he came to comment: ‘Eish!’ Gifty responded to her husband saying: “hey lover”.
Dumelo is not the only one who has been wowed by Gifty’s glowing beauty in the video as fans have fallen in love with the quick recovery of her shape.
@akosua-black-beauty said: “Freshness paa nie, you look mummy”.
@yvonne-nsang went like: “Chai damn… after giving birth you still look intact. Leo, my brother, only that she is married already, I would have loved her to be my sister-in-law”.
@iwin_prince_jay thought it was “another classic display from our wife…I heart you die”
@ace_wigs pleaded with Gifty to keep her current shape: “Beautiful please keep this size you look fabulous”.
Dumelo and Gifty got married in a traditional wedding ceremony at Lashibi in Accra in May 2018. Five months after their wedding, they welcomed a son who was named John Junior.
- All set for Dumelo’s white wedding; see photos from his wife’s bachelorette party
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are practising or raised Catholics
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Ghanaian celebrities who have been accused of sexual misconduct
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Will Ghanaians love for John Dumelo translates into votes amidst V8 saga?
- Ghanaians who became celebrities because they married or dated celebrities
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Gify Mawunya was destined to marry John Dumelo and this is why
- Some Facts About John Dumelo’s Wife Gifty Mawunya That You May Never Know And Some Amazing Photos of Her
- Local rice cheaper than imported ones – Journalist schools John Dumelo
- John Dumelo pushes ‘borla’ truck for votes
- Dumelo pushes for twice a week wearing of ‘Ghana clothes,’ says it will create jobs
- Nadia Buari plays with John Dumelo’s son on his birthday
- I’ve plans to establish something like Silicon Valley in Ghana – John Dumelo
- Elections are not won on social media – John Dumelo tells NPP
- Dumelo reveals how he won NDC Parliamentary primaries
- I am bankrupt – John Dumelo cries
- What Dumelo told Samini after he called on him to change the narrative
- Go and change the narrative – Samini tells Dumelo
- I paid fees for people before primaries – John Dumelo reveals
- John Dumelo starts campaigning for 2020 elections
- NDC Primaries: 3 actors who won in their constituencies
- I am neutral to ‘bloody widow’ NDC comment – John Dumelo