Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson has lamented over how Ghanaian men have refused to approach her even though she has declared on Instagram that she needs a man.
Yvonne Nelson who appeared on Yvonne Okoro’s “Dining With Cooks and Braggarts” stated emphatically that she meant what she posted on Instagram a few months ago, in fact, she needs a man.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
She then asked Yvonne Okoro who is also single and searching to help her find a man, whether a Nigerian or Ghanaian, all she needs is a man to keep her bed warm.
From the look of things, Yvonne Nelson is really serious about finding a man after her baby daddy, Jamie Roberts left her.
Watch the short video below.
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro To Star In New Movie
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Female Celebrities Who Want To Be President
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghana Celebrities Advocating For Marijuana Legalization
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Ghanaian female celebrities using their star power to launch businesses
- Ghanaian celebrities who have the heart for advocacies
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Sex-for-roles: Say no and walk away – Yvonne Nelson to upcoming actresses
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Ghanaian politicians are only wise in opposition – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson and Nana Aba Anamoah ‘clash’ over Obrafour and Sarkodie
- Berla Mundi, Yvonne Nelson, Mcbrown get GOWA 2019 nomination
- Fans warn Yvonne Nelson about dating Nigerian actor Tobi
- Getting closer to God is the best thing that has happened to me – Yvonne Nelson
- It is my wish to be President – Yvonne Nelson
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Celebrities join ‘Stop violence against children’ campaign
- I’m no more with my baby daddy – Yvonne Nelson confirms breakup rumour