Controversial US-based Evangelist, Addai, has lashed out at President Nana Akuffo Addo and Archbishop Duncan Williams over the President’s intention to amass money to build a national cathedral.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
In a video fast circulating on social media and sighted by Asembi.com, angry looking Evangelist Addai quizzed why a national cathedral has been prioritized at the expense of building companies to employ the many unemployed youth in Ghana.
The Evangelist did not only express his opinion but used some foul words against the President and Archbishop Duncan Williams.
Watch the video.
- Ghanaian personalities who have been accused of occultism
- Ken Ofori-Atta turns 60; hangs out with Akufo-Addo, Duncan-Williams, others
- I have been betrayed – Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams
- I survived assassination attempt – Duncan Williams
- There’s a spiritual dimension to governance – Duncan-Williams
- Evangelist Addai has used his wife for rituals – Kwaku Manu
- Duncan-Williams’ son smokes, spills jail term experience on Social Media
- Duncan Williams’ son expresses interest in acting P()RN as he makes damning allegations against father
- Anokye Supremo Was Never In Coma, He Died Immediately After The Surgery – Evangelist Addai Vindicated
- Ghana is in crisis – Duncan Williams declares 72 days fasting and prayers
- Illuminati Kofi Annan died a natural death – Mentally unstable Evangelist
- Despite’s Blood Donation Exercise: Is Evangelist Addai letting the cat out of the bag?