Reverend Isaac Owusu Bempah during his 31st Night service lambasted Ghanaians against the President’s decision to build a National Cathedral for God, labelling them as witches and wizards.
The man of God whose 6 months old marriage has allegedly collapsed stated that Ghanaians should even praise Nana Akufo-Addo for remembering God and honouring him with a National Cathedral.
The president during the 2016 election campaign promised God a National Cathedral should He help him win the elections and once God answered his prayers it’s appropriate for him to honour his side of the bargain according to Owusu Bempah.
Owusu Bempah continued that the president shouldn’t listen to people who are punching holes into the building of the National Cathedral but should go ahead and build it to the glory of God!
He warned Christians against the building of the National Cathedral to be very careful with their utterances in order not to incur the wrath of God upon their lives.
Watch the video below.
- Would Akufo-Addo contest again in 2024 should he lose this year’s elections?
- Why I will vote against Akufo-Addo even if he gives me free water and electricity for life
- Akufo-Addo’s free water and electricity, are they for votes or genuine concern?
- Why is the President cutting sods for new projects? What if the NDC wins the 2020 elections?
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Will the final year SHS students thank Akufo-Addo for FSHS or punish him for COVID-19 exposure?
- All the times Nana Akufo-Addo proved that NPP is above the law
- How NPP has strategically secured over 2 million votes ahead of 2020 elections
- In-depth analysis that shows that Akufo-Addo has won the 2020 elections
- Akufo-Addo’s cabinet members go missing; sparks rumours of widespread of COVID-19 in the Jubilee House
- Akufo-Addo goes ‘missing’ in isolation; sparks rumours of coronavirus treatment
- Auditor General Vs The Presidency: Why both should be shown the exit
- Why Nana Addo should be blamed for Carlos Ahenkorah’s recklessness
- Should Castro return today, these 4 things would be his biggest surprises
- COVID-19 Fight: Nana Addo And His Appointees Have Failed Ghanaians
- Funny things that Akufo-Addo would be forever remembered for
- How corruption has dented Akufo-Addo’s high-earned reputation as a listening President
- 4 times Nana Addo proved to be a listening President
- Why Nana Addo may win 2020 elections but have the minority in Parliament
- Mahama’s Projects Nana Addo Has Abandoned, And How They Could Have Saved Ghanaians
- Akufo Addo without masks instructs Ghanaians to wear nose masks
- Who is telling lies; The President, Health Minister or Afia Pokua?
- Campaign of infrastructure: Whose legacy, Nana Addo or John Mahama?
- Should everything be launched? The case of the launch of Ghana’s GHS600M stimulus package
- I’ll descend into the gutters with Kweku Baako; he is a fool – Owusu Bempah
- Stupid man like you, ugly fool – Owusu Bempah blasts Kweku Baako
- NPP will secure re-election in 2020 – EIU Report
- I rejected staying in UK to do God’s work in Ghana – Owusu Bempah brags
- Ghanaians Shocked As President Begins Demolishing Of Judges Bungalows To Pave Way For Building Of National Cathedral ─ PHOTOS