Some Muslim youth wielding machetes and other crude weapons have vandalised one of the branches of Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah’s Glorious Word and Power Ministry International church for prophesying that the Chief Imam, Sheikh Nuhu Sharabutu, may die this year…
Some Muslim youth wielding machetes and other crude weapons have vandalised one of the branches of Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah’s Glorious Word and Power Ministry International church for prophesying that the Chief Imam, Sheikh Nuhu Sharabutu, may die this year.
Apart from the Chief Imam, Rev. Owusu Bempah also prophesied that Vice-President Dr Mahamudu Bawumia, as well as former presidents John Kufuor and John Mahama, may also die.
A day after his prophecy, however, angry Muslim youth were captured defacing some of his billboards, posters and church premises.
It has become a tradition for some pastors in Ghana to always make doomsday prophecies every New Year.
- 5 photos of Rev. Isaac Owusu Bempah that show he has a “dead goat” syndrome to the threats of the Muslim youth and looks certain not to apologise
- VIDEO: Ghana police takes over as Rev Owusu Bempah’s security after Wednesday attack
- Bole youth to sue Rev Owusu Bempah over Mahama’s death prophecy
- I’d rather listen to Bob Okala than Agyinasare – Owusu Bempah
- Owusu Bempah exposed over Black Stars victory prophesy
- President lauds Muslims for successful Ramadan fast
- National Chief Imam shocks Christians and Muslims alike!
- Reverend Owusu Bempah Explains Why He Removed His ‘Satanic’ Rings
- Leader of Muslim youth who vandalised properties at Owusu Bempah’s church reports himself to the police
- Owusu Bempah dug his own grave by ‘touching’ Chief Imam – Islamic cleric
- More ‘Crazy’ Photos from vandalised church premises of Rev Owusu Bempah over Chief Imam’s death prophecy
- Rev. Owusu Bempah not cashing in on 31st Night Prophesies as Bawumia and Imam’s families rubbish death predictions
- Nana Appiah Mensah never gave me any GHS 1 Million – Chief IMAM exposes Menzgold CEO NAM1
- Menzgold saga: National Chief Imam betrays NAM1?