Ace Investigative Journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas is still mourning his colleague Ahmed Hussein-Suale, and has vowed that the death of his colleague will not make him cower away from his investigative work.
Ahmed, who was the pioneer of Anas Number 12 expose, was shot dead by some unknown assailants at Madina a few weeks ago.
His death sent shock waves through Ghana and has brought about fear among journalists including Anas himself who feel their life is at risk because of their profession.
According to him, probing into corruption and other criminal activities by some individuals should not stop because it causes destruction and unrest in a country.
“There is a lot to be done to make this country safe to make Africa better.” He said
In an interview with Deutsche Welle, Anas, who wants justice for his colleague, added, “Wherever he is, he is watching us and he will be very disappointed if we decide to give up. The way he was shot, it means you are not free, I am not free. No other journalist is free.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
He revealed plans to honour Ahmed in “in grand style, with a big and good enough story that will shake the foundations of nations.”
“So if you take away one Anas, as has just happened you haven’t taken away the spirit of the people I encourage everybody to stay focused.” Anas indicated.
"You can take away one of us, but you can't take away the spirit of the people."
— DW News (@dwnews) January 28, 2019
- Anas’ Location When Ahmed Suale Was Killed Revealed
- Kennedy Agyapong Rains Insults On Family Of Late Ahmed For Siding With Anas
- Ask Me Intelligent Questions And Stop The Rubbish – Kennedy Agyapong ‘Fires’ BBC Reporter
- Police ‘Picks Up’ Anas Over Ahmed’s Death
- I Don’t Trust Current IGP Because Anas Vetted And Appointed Him – Kennedy Agyapong Alleges
- I’ll Honour Ahmed With A ‘Huge Story’ That’ll Shake Nations – Anas
- Ahmed’s death: Ex Tiger Eye PI staff ‘fingers’ Anas’ wife in Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- Kennedy Agyapong likely to be banned from the US over Ahmed’s gruesome murder
- AHMED’S MURDER: Eyewitness account on how the unknown gunmen killed Ahmed
- AHMED’S MURDER: Investigations shouldn’t be focused on Kennedy Agyapong only – Criminologist
- I have not been arrested by the Police CID – Kennedy Agyapong
- BREAKING NEWS: Police CID ‘picks up’ Kennedy Agyapong over the murder of Anas’ key partner, Ahmed
- How ‘Anas’ cover was allegedly blown in TseAdo land-guards operation
- Kennedy Agyapong vindicated about Anas?
- SHOCKING: Unedited Version Of Anas’ Expose’ Reveals He Forces Money On People As Gifts And Secretly Films Them – VIDEO
- We Have No Forensic Artists To Draw Ahmed’s Killers – Police
- VIDEO: Kennedy Agyapong Exposes Anas With “Who Watches The Watchman” Part 2
- Ahmed’s Murder: Ignore Kennedy Agyapong’s Ghc100,000 Bounty – Family Tells Ghanaians
- Ahmed’s Murder: Anas Presents ‘Concrete’ Evidence To Police
- This Is Why Anas Employed The Late Ahmed Hussein-Suale
- Ahmed’s Death: I Have No Trust In Ghana Police; I’m Doing My Own Investigations – Kennedy Agyapong
- Kennedy Agyapong Promises To Gift GHS100,000 To Anyone Having Information About Ahmed’s Killers
- 6 stunning facts about Anas’ murdered partner, Ahmed Suale you never knew
- Anas’ boys dragged me to an uncompleted building and threatened me with a pistol – Former Tiger Eye PI employee reveals
- We did our best to protect Ahmed – Family reveals
- PHOTOS: Anas dedicates international award for Number 12 expose’ to murdered Ahmed
- Killers of Anas’ key partner, Ahmed identified – MP reveals
- Kwesi Nyantakyi ‘hot’ over Anas’ key partner, Ahmed’s death
- Your entire Tiger Eye PI team would’ve been wiped off by a sniper if it was in the USA – Retired Army Captain tells Anas
- AHMED’S MURDER: I warned Ahmed 3 months ago of the impending danger – Islamic preacher speaks