Not long ago, Sally Akua Amoakowaa Mensah, fourth wife of business mogul Dr Kwaku Oteng of the Adonko bitters fame, as well as Angel Group, ended her eight-year conjugal relationship with the millionaire for obvious reasons.
The 2011 winner of TV3’s Ghana’s Most Beautiful beauty pageant and General Manager of Angel TV in a post on her official Instagram page on Sunday, November, 11 claimed she had learnt her lessons and she thinks it’s time for her to walk away.
After the sudden break-up, most people have added their voice to the issue and the most recent one is coming from Counsellor George Lutterodt aka The Emotional Fixer. According to the self-styled Counsellor, Akua GMB should be applauded for walking away from her amorous relationship with the business magnate.
The Counsellor in a chit-chat with blogger Zionfelix posited that it’s unwise to stay in a relationship where one’s happiness is curtailed. He explained that it is no surprise for a married woman who feels that she is no longer happy in her marriage to gladly decide to walk out of the marriage, especially when she is not the first wife of the man in question – as in the case of Akua GMB.
When Counsellor Lutterodt was asked if their kids will suffer because of this decision of their parent, he made the point that it is very unlikely. He stressed that unless the man involved is irresponsible, he should not have a problem taking care of his children even though he has divorced their mother.
- PHOTO: Dr Kwaku Oteng’s 4th Wife, Akua GMB Is Heavily Pregnant After Divorce Rumours
- VIDEO: I’m Still Married To My Husband – Akua GMB Speaks
- Akua GMB Breaks Her Silence On Marriage Breakup With Dr Kwaku Oteng
- Meet all the past winners of TV3 Ghana’s Most Beautiful
- AUDIO: Sex Education in Primary School is the Best – Counsellor Lutterodt
- Focus on enhancing your breasts, buttocks – Counselor Lutterodt to Ghanaian women
- Counselor Lutterodt does not think before he speaks – Akuapem Polo
- Don’t make poor people your friends – Counselor Lutterodt
- Efia Odo vs Counselor Lutterodt: how it all started and what Sister Derby has to say
- Counsellor Lutterodt Seeks Protection From The Dead
- Dr Kwaku Oteng reacts to the sale of Angel FM
- Angel FM no longer the property of Dr Kwaku Oteng
- Photo revealing that Akua GMB is a product of Dr Obengfo pops up
- VIDEOS: It’s Unholy To Talk About Sex And Orgasm In front Of God – Desmond Elliot Tells Counsellor Lutherodt
- SCREENSHOT: Dr Kwaku Oteng To Seize His Properties From Akua GMB For Dumping Him?
- 7 times Counselor Lutterodt proved he needs psychiatric assessment
- Husbands who are rent-broke do not deserve to have orgasm – Counselor Lutterodt