Controversial comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger who is currently battling with men who have slid into her DM to send her love proposal has revealed that Ghanaian men especially the musicians are prostitutes who sleep with other women for money.
The comedienne some days ago, in an interview with Zionfelix revealed that she was done with relationships and that she now pays male prostitutes to sleep with her whenever she is in the mood for sex.
This statement from Afia Schwarzenegger attracted a lot of males who started sending her messages of their willingness to sleep with her so she can pay them but according to her, she always tells them to go and look for work since she can’t work and be spending on guys.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Some other people also bashed her for making such a statement. But trust the comedienne to defend her statement.
Afia Schwarzenegger who was responding to a question or better still giving an explanation to what she said earlier revealed that people don’t complain when men go in for the service of prostitutes but have a problem with her statement.
According to her, 80 percent of male celebs are prostitutes who sleep with married women for money. She went on to reveal that she personally knows four(4) popular Ghanaian musician who are engaged in the act and she even introduced two of them to sugar mummies.
Watch the video below.
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who love dogs
- PHOTOS: Ghanaian Celebrities Storm Social Media With Beautiful Photos To Mark Ghana’s 62nd Independence Anniversary
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Died At The Peak Of Their Careers
- Ghanaian celebrities who abandoned fame to preach the gospel
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Ghanaian celebrities who stole our hearts and never came back
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Sold Their Talent For Travel Visas
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Whose Talent Are Still Questioned
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Ghanaian celebrities who have publicly shown displeasure for Akufo Addo’s governance
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Are Atheists
- Ghanaian celebrities who use Uber
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Ghanaian musicians who dropped their career and are better off as entrepreneurs
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities with royal blood that you probably didn’t know