Ghanaian actress, Vicky Zugah has set social media ablaze after she gave a hint about her supposed impending marriage which is set to occur in December.
The post sighted by Ghanaweb.com on social media announced December 28 as a memorable date for the occasion.
Details on the ‘Save the date’ photo were not enough to ascertain whom she is finally tying the knot with , talk less of the unannounced venue prompting many to wonder whether it is real or just a promotional photo for a movie.
Meanwhile many Ghanaians cannot wait to see what this special day will offer especially as Prophet Prince Elisha Osei revealed early this year that actress Vicky Zugah will soon tie knot because the actress has reconciled with the woman who cursed her 10 years ago, for snatching her husband.
- I only sleep with producers I like and not for roles – Vicky Zugah
- Vicky Zugah reveals how she caught her fiancé in bed with another lady
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian Female Celebrities Who Have Been Brutally Assaulted By Their Boyfriends
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6