Vicky Zugah has revealed that after weeks of searching, she has now finally found the married woman who cursed her for dating her husband.
She has apologized together with her pastor and family and the woman has accepted her apology so she is now free of the curse.
Vicky took to her Instagram page to thank Prophet Prince Elisha and her wife as well as her friends who have been therefore her since the prophecy came.
A couple of months ago, Ghanaian actress Vicky Zugah visited Prophet Prince Elisha’s church where it was revealed that she has been cursed.
According to the man of God, over a decade ago, Vicky Zugah was dating a married man and the man was spending a lot of cash on her.
The married man’s wife found out all about the affair and warned Vicky Zugah to stay away from her husband.
Immediately after the woman left, Vicky Zugah called the sugar daddy who came to pick her up in his car and took her to his house.
There, the man mercilessly beat the wife in front of Vicky Zugah and warned her to stay away from his girlfriend, Vicky Zugah.
Pained by what has occurred, the woman cursed Vicky Zugah in her absence never to be happy in any relationship she finds herself.
She also cursed her never to be taken seriously by any man who comes into her life. Marriage should also be a big problem for her all her life until she dies.
Prophet Prince Elisha explained that it was the cause of the many relationship problems Vicky finds herself and the relationship abuses she is constantly facing in her relationships.
To break that curse, the prophet revealed Vicky has to find the woman and pray she is not dead. If she is alive, she has to get the woman to accept her apology and wholeheartedly forgive her.
- Actress Vicky Zugah denies marriage rumours
- My 9-month-old daughter has two endorsement deals – McBrown
- I broke up with David Dontoh because I couldn’t give birth for him – Maame Dokono
- Ladies will go after my man if I disclose his identity – Emelia Brobbey
- Vicky Zugah set to tie the knot On December 28
- It’s better to exchange sex for movie roles – Prince David Osei
- Why Nadia Buari wept at Dumelo’s wedding
- Edey bee k3k3’ actor laments ‘blacklist’ after support for Mahama in 2016
- Efia Odo slams critics after her 4Syte MVAs red carpet look went viral
- Rev Owusu Bempah donates Gh5000 to Psalm Adjetefio
- We are not taking over the jobs of TV Presenters and musicians – Emelia Brobbey
- It’s not okay for a man to go down on his knees to propose to a lady – Pete Edochie
- Did Vivian Jill Secretly Get Married In this New Photo?
- Psalm Adjetefio appeals for funds to undergo heart surgery
- Fans putting too much pressure on us – Belinda Dzattah
- Prioritise protection of Atewa Forest – American actor
- We made black comedy what it is today – Steve Harvey
- I might move into politics – Rahim Banda
- Begging Nana Ama Mcbrown doesn’t mean I lied about what she did – Rosemond Brown
- A Plus is right; NPP is a violent and an intolerant party – Lydia Forson
- Some Hollywood movies ‘rubbish’ – Yvonne Okoro
- I won’t put my nudes on social media – Martha Ankomah
- I’m not a Christan and I don’t use the Bible – Efia Odo
- Genevieve Nnaji’s ‘Lionheart’ disqualified from Oscar race
- Mmebusem will go blind and die for ridiculing Jesus – Prophet
- NDC and NPP same, I’m sad to be a Ghanaian – Yvonne Nelson
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- I’m not financially ready to marry – Actor
- Ghanaians too quick to judge – Victoria Lebene
- Popular Ghanaian celebrities who have not been verified on social media