Lynx Entertainment signee Kuami Eugene has emphatically stated that his song “Wish Me Well” has been the biggest song in Ghana since 2018.
The song is nominated alongside songs like Woara, CCTV, Can’t Let U Go, Thunder, Do The Dance, Bobolebobo in the “popular song of the year” category at this year’s VGMA.
According to Kuami Eugene in an interview with Amansan Krakye on Radio Central revealed that “Wish Me Well” has over 9 million views on YouTube and no song comes close.
“I can say “Wish Me Well” was the biggest song in Ghana last year. It has 9.2 million views and no song that released last year is closed to Wish Me Well. So “Walahi” couldn’t stand it, it went far too much, over 9.2 million views. I think that’s it got many nominations”, he revealed.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“Wish Me Well” was criticized because a line or two was taken from Nigeria’s Ice Prince song. Kuami Eugene then took advantage of the criticism and featured Ice Prince on the remix and it also went viral.
Currently, “Wish Me Well” has garnered 9.8 million views on YouTube. Check it out below;
- Crown Kuami Eugene Artiste Of The Year To Motivate Young Artistes – Marc Kerency To Charterhouse
- I’m hopeful of winning the 2019 VGMA Artist of the Year – Kuami Eugene (VIDEO)
- Ghanaian secular musicians who used to sing in the Church before going commercial
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- 4 Richest young celebrities in Ghana
- John Mahama’s running mate announcement, and other important events coronavirus has affected
- VGMA 2020 Nominations: Full list of Nominees
- I am scared to fade out – Kuami Eugene
- Kofi Kinaata, Kuami Eugene, Dope Nation, others billed for #D2R2019
- Must I die before I’m crowned Future Highlife King? – Kwami Eugene asks
- VGMA 2019: Bethel Revival Choir makes history, wins Group of the Year
- Shatta, Stonebwoy brawl erodes pioneers’ sacrifices — Zapp Mallet
- VGMA Brawl: Charterhouse valued tickets than security – Randy Abbey
- Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy VGMA fracas; Are we safe?
- VGMA 2019: The 2 Awards That Are Yet To Be Announced Are For Shatta Wale & Stonebwoy – Kwame Sefa Kayi
- VIDEO: Stonebwoy Pulls Gun On VGMA 2019 Stage As Shatta Wale Tries To Step On The Stage
- VGMA 2019: Shatta Wale wins with GRINGO and MY LEVEL
- VGMA 2019: Diana Hamilton’s ‘Mo ne yo’ wins Gospel Song of the Year
- VGMA 2019: Kwan Pa Band wins Traditional Artiste of the Year, Mizter Okyere wins Instrumentalist of the Year
- Charterhouse Asked Shatta Wale To Hype VGMA 2019 In Order To Win The Artiste Of The Year – Leaked Chat Reveals
- VGMA 2019: The Battle Isn’t Between Wendy Shay And I, Eddie Khae Can Also Win – Kelvyn Boy
- eShun Has A Strong Voice, I Don’t Mind If She Wins VGMA Female Vocalist – Adina
- Artiste Of The Decade Category Is “Bogus” Without Guru – Mr Logic
- Who Wins VGMA 2019 Album Of The Year?
- Eazzy Explains Why She Can’t Feature Kuami Eugene And Patapaa
- VIDEO: Kuami Eugene “Storms” Canada
- King Promise in near tears; appeals for votes to win all VGMA categories
- VGMA 2019: Let’s Keep Voting Else Critics Will Tease Us On Twitter – King Promise Entreats Fans
- Shatta Wale Crowns Wendy Shay “Best New Artiste” Ahead VGMA 2019
- I Don’t Care When People Say I’m A Thief – Kuami Eugene