Valentine’s Day celebration amongst celebrities would have been incomplete without the involvement of the billionaire wife, Regina Daniels.
The actress from the photos she shared celebrated the Valentine’s Day, alone without her sweet husband, Ned Nwoko, the Nigerian billionaire businesswoman. Regina Daniels could be seen from the photos holding a green decorated flower to warm her heart while she sits alone.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Many industry players have joined Valentine’s Day with their lovers and sharing the gifts they have received. The majority decided to go for the normal Valentine’s Day, outfit, the red colour but the billionaire wife opted for white top and black short as she advertises her cleavages.
Regina Daniels is the seventh wife of Nigerian billionaire Ned Nwoko. The is the youngest amongst the wives according to years they have been in marriage and she is also the youngest in terms of age. They have been blessed with a child, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko.
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- ”God Can Change Your Life In A Second”- Regina Daniels Motivational Message To Her Fans
- Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Green Hair In Some Super Cute Photos Of Herself And Her Son
- Check Regina Daniels’ Reaction After A Lady Called Her Son Her In-Law
- “Beautiful And Happy People”- Ned Nwoko Says As He Shares Photos Of Regina Daniels And Laila Charani
- “The Version Of Me You Created In Your Mind Is Not My Business”- Regina Daniels To Critics
- Regina Daniels Shares Fresh Photos Wearing Her Super Comfy Sneakers
- Celebrity Baby Bumps That Will Make You Feel Like Getting Pregnant Immediately
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- ‘Please Stop Lying’ – Nigerians React As Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke
- “For Better For Worse”- Zlatan Says As He Tattoos His Baby Mama’s Name On His Body
- BBNaija’s Erica Reacts After Beyonce Gifts SA Comedian, Elsa Majimbo Ivy Park Box
- BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Hints On Plans To Visit Ghana
- Banky W And Adesua Etomi Announces The Name Of Their Son
- Donald Trump Wishes Tiger Woods A Speedy Recovery After LA Crash (Photo)