All passengers on board an Ethiopian Airlines jet that crashed shortly after take-off on Sunday have died, the airline says.
It said 149 passengers and eight crew members were believed to be on flight ET302 from Addis Ababa to Nairobi in Kenya.
The airline added that there were 33 different nationalities on board.
The crash happened at 08.44 local time, six minutes after the flight took-off from the Ethiopian capital.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The Office of the PM, on behalf of the Government and people of Ethiopia, would like to express it’s deepest condolences to the families of those that have lost their loved ones on Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 737 on regular scheduled flight to Nairobi, Kenya this morning.
First word of the crash came when Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed expressed his “deepest condolences” on Twitter.
— Office of the Prime Minister – Ethiopia (@PMEthiopia) March 10, 2019
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Mum sensed daughter’s death
- Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crash: President Nana Addo Mourns Victims
- This is the Nigerian who died in the Ethiopian Airlines crash
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: List Of Nationalities Onboard Released; No Ghanaian Onboard
- SCREENSHOT: Ghanaian Who Was Supposed To Be On Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Speaks
- Ghanaians expected on crashed Ethiopian Airlines flight
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes
- Policeman Sentenced To Death For Murder
- Terrorists attacked hotel in Kenya because “the food is delicious” – Thailand’s deputy PM
- Amb. Patten Calls for Diaspora Liberians’ Support
- Government gives away new Kotoka Airport to Turkish
- Bright but needy students from Westlands set to benefit from CDF Scholarship
- Ghana finalizes agreement with GERC for $2.2bn Eastern railway project
- Why the last prayer for Ethiopian Airlines pilot was ‘different’
- Liberians face looming deportation deadline as Episcopal leaders join calls for leniency
- Pres. Weah and Government concerned about Liberians facing immigration challenges in the U.S., says Amb. Patten
- She fled Liberia’s civil war 24 years ago. Now Trump wants her to go back
- ‘I was raised an American’: Liberians await possible deportation from US
- Ph.D. student faces deportation to Liberia, where she has never lived
- Showboy handed 15-year sentence with six years to serve in custody – U.S media clarifies
- Employers Asked to Develop Clear Policy on Sexual Harassment At Workplaces
- VIDEO: The Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Was The Will Of God – Prophet Kofi Oduro Reveals
- BREAKING NEWS: UK Bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft From Its Airspace
- Plane Crash: God Was Drinking Beer With Satan When The Plane Crashed – Chris-Vincent
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane’s ‘Black Box’ Has Been Found
- Man missed doomed Ethiopia flight due to late connection
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran’s Prophecy Comes To Pass
- Notable people who called for Catherine Afeku’s removal as Tourism Minister
- Catherine Afeku Removed as Minister For Tourism & Creative Arts
- VIDEOS: Social Media Goes Frenzy With “Resurrection Challenge”