The wife of Sarkodie, Tracy Sarkcess has asked Ghanaians to forgive his husband over his recent tweet about dictatorship.
This follows Sarkodie’s recent comment he made through a tweet about dictatorship which most Ghanaians didn’t understand him making a section of social media users descend on Sarkodie over his lack of English construction in a tweet concerning African leaders and how we are governed.
In a series of tweets, the rapper who over the years has been addressing national issues opened up on the slow developments in Africa.
“What we need at this point might seem like a dictatorship and will feel uncomfortable since we have enjoyed temporal [sic] freedom for a minute but we need drastic measures to survive,” his tweet read.
What we need at this point might seem like dictatorship and will feel uncomfortable since we have enjoyed temporal freedom for a minute but we need drastic measures to survive
— Sarkodie (@sarkodie) December 12, 2018
In another tweet to further express himself, he wrote: “We can’t be taking orders from the oppressor… it will never be in our favour.”
His tweet garnered many controversies with different opinions from social media users.
The comments that came under his tweets suggested that Sarkodie needs to be schooled again because he finds it difficult to construct English sentences, confusing himself and readers in general.
In a tweet by Tracy pleading on behalf of Sarkodie for his dictatorship comment wrote:
The post reads, “Am pleading to all Ghanaians to forgive my husband(Sarkodie)on his recent comment made on “dictatorship”. We want Ghana to stand alone and fight for itslef rather than Going back to what couldn’t help us. Hope my husband will be forgiven OneGhana Onepeople”.
- Did Sarkodie plan with Ace Hood to strategically divert the attention of Ghanaians from Shatta Wale and Beyonce’s collabo?
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- Coronavirus: Ghanaian Celebrities who were put under mandatory quarantine
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaian celebrities who have tested for Coronavirus
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by death hoaxes
- Is Sarkodie currently in Ghana?
- Sarkodie’s ‘Oofeets? song ‘ignites’ rivalry between Sark Nation and SM
- Brand Nu Y3 SARK: Checkout Sarkodie’s Classic Red Carpet Look To The 2019 MTN 4Syte Music Video Awards
- I’m not ready to rap in English – Sarkodie
- The minister saying Sarkodie is the artiste selling Ghana the most is wrong – Bulldog
- ‘I Don’t Envy Sarkodie’s Success’- Edem