Over the years, there have been celebrities who are known to have a private life that the public is not privy to.
On the other hand, some celebrities are known to make their life public and talk loud about issues in the public domain.
Some celebrities too have over the years revealed secrets that was said to be very damaging to the people who were victims of the revelation.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you celebrities who are said to be ‘loose-mouth’ and cannot keep secret.
1. Kennedy Agyapong
The Member of Parliament for Assin Central is one popular figure that is said to have a ‘loud mouth.’
According to many, Kennedy Agyapong is someone who cannot keep secret because over the years he has revealed top secrets.
On many platforms, the MP made comments that were considered as secret of his political party or individuals. Kennedy Agyapong is therefore widely known to be someone who speaks tough and reveal hidden facts.
2. Afia Schwarzenneger
Comedian and TV personality Afia Schwarzenneger is one popular showbiz person known to talk loud.
Spewing secrets and issues that no one can talk about seems to come easy for Afia Schwarzenneger.
On several occasions, Afia Schwar have made comments and revelations that are considered secret of people.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
She is noted for revealing issues pertaining to the secret relationships that some other celebrities have engaged in.
A typical is the secret she revealed about former MP Racheal Appoh recently concerning her relationship with fashion designer Elikem.
3. Joyce Dzidzor
The former AIDS ambassador is one personality said to have ‘okro mouth’ as she has spilled some mind-bugging secrets.
Over the years, Joyce Dzidzor has been known for revealing secrets on what transpired while she was AIDS ambassador.
She has mentioned names of top personalities who allegedly wanted to sleep with her, something that is considered as secret.
Joyce Dzidzor was recently in the news after revealing that sports presenter Countryman Songo had wanted to sleep with him.
4. Shatta Wale
Dancehall artiste Shatta Wale is someone said to be a ‘loud-talker’ due to his attitude over the years. On many occasions, the dancehall king revealed secrets of people that were considered as sacred.
Even though Shatta Wale considers himself as someone who speaks the truth, others see it as revealing secrets. He recently revealed the secret concerning why he and Sarkodie had a ‘beef’ as he claimed that the rapper went behind him to accept some cash.
- 5 Most generous Ghanaian celebrities who inspire us with their timely donations
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- Ghanaian celebrities with kids from different partners
- Prestigious Address: Ghanaian celebrities who have moved to East Legon
- These Ghanaian celebrities show us how small things can help COVID-19 relief efforts in big ways
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- SKIN BLEACHING: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Come To Mind
- These Ghanaian musicians are beefing for real and not for publicity stunt
- Ghanaian celebrities who have made us proud overseas
- WILD PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities obsessed with cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who are at loggerheads
- Celebrity friends and besties who are now enemies
- Ghanaian celebrities and their brands that Ghanaians actually love
- BE INSPIRED: Rich Ghanaian celebrities who grew up in the ghetto
- Ghanaian celebrities who will retweet when you tweet at them
- Shatta, Stonebwoy gun battle clearly exposes your incompetence – Afia Schwar tears into Charterhouse
- SCREENSHOT: All Properties Of Shatta Wale Are Gifts From People – Pope Skinny Reveals
- 7 Most Troublesome And Annoying Ghanaians
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Died At The Peak Of Their Careers
- Ghanaian celebrities who abandoned fame to preach the gospel
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaian celebrities who stole our hearts and never came back
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Sold Their Talent For Travel Visas
- 10 Nigerian celebrities who have won the hearts of Ghanaians