With a degree of fame and riches, lots of people can’t stand to humble themselves but rather will like to rant and show off to display who they are, what they are, and what they have. There are but a few who have shown that humility, respect, and dignity are very expensive which fame and money can’t buy; like common sense.
Asembi.com has once again surprised you with the list of top 5 Ghanaian celebrities who have tried their best to keep themselves distant from all the deviants and negatives in the entertainment industry throughout their career so far.
1. Okyeame Kwame (Rap Doctor)
Okyeame Kwame; the Rap Dacta is one of the prolific rappers Ghana has been lucky to have in the entertainment industry. Rising to become the best rapper and climbing onto all the music awards in the Ghana through nominations and winning, he is one of the few artistes, who have reached the apex of hall of fame in more legitimate means and still keeping himself humble and clean in his career.
Okyeame Kwame, despite the riches and fame, has positioned himself in an arena that makes his haters go through the hole of a needle to get any negative information about him. He is an undisputed humble, and respectful celebrity in Ghana.
Rapper Sarkodie has worked hard to the extent where rap lovers attribute the title “Rap God in Africa” to him. Getting a couple of international music awards nominations and wins, along with lots of local awards, Sarkodie is one of the very few rappers whose songs are listened to by elders for the wits in his diction. Upon all the international recognition and riches, he is one particular artiste loved by all. Entertainment pundits, critics and rap fans have always seen him as the down to earth person despite some of his colleagues trying to get a dirty spot on him. Sarkodie is one of the top 5 celebrities who has kept a clean sheet so far in their career.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
3. Martha Ankomah
Ask any desired number of people of your choice to give one negative comment about actress Martha Ankomah and you’d be surprised by the answers given; none. She is one of the few Ghanaian celebrities who has earned the love and respect from Ghanaians because of how she carries and presents herself to the public. Actress Martha Ankomah with all the talent and beauty, she does her best to reveal her inner beauty to her fans and Ghallywood lovers. She has so far, kept a clean sheet in her acting career.
4. Nana Ama McBrown
One of the very very few talented actresses who can play every role given. The spices she adds to movies are unmatched by her colleague actors. Her affable nickname Empress is very important to her. Despite the fame in both Ghallywood and Kumawood together with her expensive fleet and businesses, she always presents herself like ‘nobody’, which gives no impressions but her humbleness, respect for all, and above all, her seriousness towards her work as an actress. Empress Nana Ama Mcbrown has also found herself in the shortlist of Asembi top 5 celebrities who have kept a clean sheet so far in their career.
5. Nana Aba Anamoah
She is the most listened to female journalist in Ghana media for now; both radio and TV. Nana Aba Anamoah has been in the media for quiet a long time. She could be the most expensive female TV personality and despite all the fame and career success, she has kept a clean sheet throughout her career.
Above are the top 5 celebrities who have worked very hard to reach where they are yet, have also equated themselves to dignity, respect, and humbleness.
Surprise Artiste (Above influential and keeping a clean sheet)
How can we talk of most influential and leave out the ultimate Daddy Lumba who makes presidents stand on their feet and dance?
The huge influence of Daddy Lumba has led to a young rising artiste who has determined to emulate him in everything relating to music. He took the name Daddy Lumba Jnr.
- Ghanaian celebrities who got into trouble because of their cars
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own a G- Wagon
- Ghanaian celebrities who have never been in the news for the wrong reason
- Ghanaian celebrities who were killed by fake news
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who switched Kumasi for Accra
- Successful Ghanaian Celebrities Who Everyone Doubted from Their Beginnings
- Ghanaian celebrities who make you proud as a Ghanaian
- 8 Top Ghanaian Celebrities people think are using their ‘football’ age
- Ghanaians celebrities and the teams they support
- Father’s Day: Young Ghanaian Celebrities who are fathers (+ Heartwarming Photos)
- INSPIRING PHOTOS: Ghanaian celebrities who show us how they get fit
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Celebrities Who Have Lost Weight Overnight
- Musicians that ‘ruled’ Ghana in their Prime
- Ghanaians who have won prestigious global awards
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Sold Their Talent For Travel Visas
- Ghanaian celebrities who support Manchester United
- Ghanaian Celebrities Who Own Range Rovers
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- Ghanaian celebrities with foreign accents
- PHOTOS: Female Ghanaian celebrities who make short hair beautiful
- Ghanaian celebrities who are multi-talented that you probably didn’t know
- HILARIOUS: All the times Ghanaian celebrities ‘murdered’ the English language
- Ghanaian celebrities who married into high society
- Ghanaian celebrities who have struggled with infertility
- 7 Ghanaian celebrities who saw death but refused to succumb to it
- Ghanaian celebrities who love farming
- All the times Ghanaian celebrity fathers showed that baby girls are adorable
- Before And After Photos Of Ghanaian celebrities Whose Weight Loss Will Shock You
- Ghanaian celebrities who lost contracts after shameful acts in public
- SKIN BLEACHING: Ghanaian Celebrities Who Come To Mind