Tonto Dikeh, who is the founder and president of the Tonto Dikeh Foundation, has taken to social media to talk about how she went broke from helping too many people.
The Nigerian actress, singer, songwriter, and humanitarian who recently said she is always happy when she sees women winning took to her official verified Instagram handle and said she realized that giving out too much made her broke several times until she understood the principles of giving as she advised her followers to make sure they build themselves before they think about others.
Taking to the photo and video sharing platform, Tonto Dikeh wrote;
“Been a giver can be draining if you are not doing it in Gods Order…
I have been broke helping others and in that state left people hopeful, and more broken..
This went on until I understood the principle of a Giver..
You most build your own to be able to build others..
I wld literally give and out myself in debt and in Zeroness…
In all i felt fulfilled but I knew someone was not right…
DEAR GIVERS THERE IS SOMETHING INDEED CALLED GIVING RIGHT, May God help us all to get to the point where we give anything and we don’t feel it”
View this post on Instagram
- “I’ll Keep You Motivated And At The Top Always, You don’t Ever Have To Doubt My Loyalty” – Rosy Meurer Assures Churchill Of Her Love For Him
- ‘No Be Me Go Dance With Your Product’ – Tonto Dikeh Subtly Shades Bobrisky
- ‘Single-handedly Training Your Son Doesn’t Change The Fact That Churchill Is His Father’ – Man Writes Tonto Dikeh
- Tonto Dikeh’s Son Receives 2 Acres Of Cashew Plantation As Birthday Gift
- ‘Be The Reason Someone Feels Welcomed’ – Tonto Dikeh
- Tonto Dikeh Laments About Suffering Weight Fluctuation
- Rosy Meurer Speaks On Snatching Tonto Dikeh’s Ex-Husband, Churchill In New Video
- ”Keep Winning”- Bobrisky Declares His Support For Tonto Dikeh
- “May Your Light Never Seize Shining” – Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Nkechi Blessing On Her 32nd Birthday
- “When You Are Looking For A Wife Material, Be Sure You Are A Husband Tailor” – Tonto Dikeh Tells Men
- ”Your Money Is Not Enough For Me To Start Opening My Body” – Tonto Dikeh Issues Warning
- Tonto Dikeh Warns Skin Care Vendors To Stop Paying Her In A Dime
- “I Love To See Women Win” – Tonto Dikeh
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon
- Tattoo Saga: “Know The Difference Between Bosslady And Buslady” – Tboss Shades Ka3na
- “A Smile Is The Best Makeup A Lady Can Wear”- BBNaija Star, Vee
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Tunde Ednut Makes Another Grand Entry Back To Instagram; Finally Accepts He Is A Blogger
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- Davido Visits Where He Used To Live When He Was Broke