Blessing Okoro has taken to social media and appreciated her fans and followers in her latest post by telling them she loves them.
The controversial Nigerian relationship expert and blogger took to her official verified Instagram handle and appreciated the fans.
According to Blessing Okoro, she really has all her fans and followers who love her at heart after advising them not to let people used them, but they should rather let them pay for the thing they criticize as she revealed how her friend who never likes her post on social media because of her controversy reached out to her to advertise her product for her, and she will now pay for the controversy she refused to like.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
“Don’t let them use u, let tham pay for the thing they criticize..
To all the people who love my crazy , I love u crazy …
Thunder fire u, I said it I know u will read it , that is how much I want u to keep ur distance. Users ..” She wrote.
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- ‘This Is Madness’ – Nigerians React As Blessing Okoro Tattoos Denrele Edun’s Name On Her Arm
- “Marriage Will Distract You If You Are Not Focused, Stay Single And Find Focus” – Blessing Okoro Advises
- “Don’t Even Let Anybody That Don’t Have A Story Or Achievement Criticize You” – Blessing Okoro
- ‘How To Become Invisible’ – Blessing Okoro Reveals
- Blessing Okoro Goes Semi-Nak£d On The Street To Celebrate 500,000 Followers On Instagram (Video)
- “Big Wahala For Who No Like Blessing CEO” – Fans React To Video Of Blessing Okoro Celebrating 500K Instagram Followers
- ‘These Tattoos Are Lit’ – Kemi Olunloyo Reacts After Blessing Okoro Flaunts Her Tattoo On Her Thigh
- ‘Depressing Signs, Wetin You Go Tattoo Now?’ – Fans Reacts After Blessing Okoro Flaunts Her Tattoo On Her Thigh
- “Life Is Too Serious To Come And Be Serious Again On Social Media Abeg” – Blessing Okoro
- “You Will Always Find Love Draining If You Date People You Always Have To Raise” – Blessing Okoro
- “Stop Marrying A Jobless Men, No Matter How You Are Desperate As A Woman” – Blessing Okoro Advises Women
- “Focus On What People Are Giving You And Leave What They Are Hiding From You” – Blessing Okoro Advises
- “They Don’t Need To Like You, Just Make Them Need You” – Blessing Okoro Motivates Fans
- “Stop Dating Hungry Girls” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men
- “They Will Never Fight You If You Are Not Powerful” – Blessing Okoro Motivates Fans
- “As A Married Woman, If You Collect Gift From A Man Then You Should Be Ready To Sleep With Him” – Blessing Okoro
- ‘All I Wanted Was For My Voice To Matter, I’m Glad It Does’ – Blessing Okoro
- ‘You Can’t Keep Blaming Side Chicks For Your Husband’s F00lishness’ – Blessing Okoro Tells Married Women
- Blessing Okoro Slams Those Mocking Destiny Etiko After It Was Alleged That A Married Man Bought Her New Car (Video)
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon