If there’s anyone who should know what love lives of beautiful women are like, Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim not only qualifies, she has been there and done almost everything in the book. She must have broken a few hearts just as she must have had her own broken a few times too. So, when she talks about love, as she does so often these days, people listen.
In her recent post, she gave her opinion on why most beautiful girls are single. It wasn’t a long epistle or literature but simple clip statement of fact which many of her fans and followers concurred with but not without some digs at her.
“Beautiful girls are mostly single because no one ever believes they’re actually single.” she had posted and many of her fans joined the drive and gave their own varying opinions too. A follower who answers Yassina says it’s true but added that most beautiful women are not approachable.
@dewuabernardllordexking replied her thus “The beautiful ones are actually married, the single women may only have the good looks but not the beauty of the heart and men really want the beautiful hearts,” probably taking a dig at the actress.
@Kay.dija said she has been facing the same thing. She said, “I’m also facing the same thing. Just because I’m beautiful and sexy men get scared of me. Beautiful women, we are faced with insecurity and doubts.” A follower known as Seyifunmi has other ideas as he says, “You can have me as your guy
@julietibrahim cus am still single like you.” Of course, no reason was given by the actress why she made the statement.
What is clear is that since her breakup with the singer, Iceberg Slim, no man has been spotted on her radar and many may be right to imagine the actress is not getting as many suitors as she would like.
- I’m sorry for using and dumping you – Iceberg Slim begs Juliet Ibrahim
- I lied, cheated and took your love for granted – Juliet Ibrahim’s ex-boyfriend Iceberg Slim writes apology letter
- Did Iceberg Slim shade ex-girlfriend, Juliet Ibrahim with this post?
- VIDEO: Actress Juliet Ibrahim Wants All Her Ex-boyfriends Dead?
- “I’m a virgin” – Juliet Ibrahim ridiculously claims
- PHOTO: Juliet Ibrahim’s Ex-lover, Iceberg Slim Flaunts ‘New lover’ Again
- I Was Dating An Animal – Juliet Ibrahim Disgraces Iceberg In An Encrypted Post (+ Screenshot)
- Female Ghanaian celebrities who make haircut looks so cute
- Ghanaian celebrities who married or dated foreigners
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- I’m building cars; I don’t have time for Juliet Ibrahim – Kwadwo Safo Jnr
- Kwadwo Safo Jnr and wife welcome baby few days after replying Juliet Ibrahim over cheating allegations
- TV Africa presenter tears Juliet Ibrahim into pieces over her insulting comment
- I won’t waste time on you – Kwadwo Safo Jnr replies Ex-wife Juliet Ibrahim
- I’m still looking for my ‘Mr Right’ – Juliet Ibrahim
- Unwholesome marriages aren’t worth dying for – Juliet Ibrahim
- A President once asked me out – Juliet Ibrahim
- I was raped – Juliet Ibrahim recounts her bitter past
- Most celebrities are guilty of pulling publicity stunt to stay relevant – Juliet Ibrahim reveals
- An absentee father better than an abusive one – Juliet Ibrahim
- Top 5 Ghanaian female celebs accused of wearing hip pads
- Men don’t change; they just find new ways of lying – Juliet Ibrahim
- I broke my virginity at 30 – Juliet Ibrahim
- SCREENSHOT: Fans Doubt Juliet Ibrahim’s ‘Football’ Age; Believe She’s 40 Years And Not 33
- Hosting CAF Awards Opened Doors For Me – Juliet Ibrahim
- PHOTO: JimSeuh Of Kupe Fame Flaunts Girlfriend On Instagram; Time For Juliet Ibrahim To Back Off?
- PHOTOS: Princess Shyngle, Moesha, Juliet Ibrahim and others ‘flood’ Instagram with throwback photos
- PHOTOS: Juliet Ibrahim Lits up her Instagram page with beautiful traditionally themed photos
- Ghanaian female celebrities who got broken heart in 2018
- Juliet Ibrahim dating another Nigerian rapper?