Famous Ghanaian Preacher and General Overseer of then King Jesus Ministry International (KJMI), Evangelist Apraku, started his ministry in the 1990s. He was known for his ability to perform miracles and his versatility in singing and leading worship sessions.
However, the man of God who was popularly referred to as “Apraku My Daughter” rose to fame suddenly when he revealed on radio while preaching that he had a vision in which God referred to him as “Apraku My Daughter”.
His narration about his encounter with God brought about the name “Apraku My Daughter” after he claimed that God called him as such. He became known with the name until his demise.
Apraku My Daughter Has Passes on
The man of God has passed away. Yes, Apraku My daughter is dead.
According to Prophet Kumchcha, a close friend to Evangelist Apraku, he died at his residence inside Adom Estates in Kasoa, in the Awutu Senya East Municipal of the Central region.
Kunchacha narrated that he received a call from his former wife that the once-powerful man of God has kicked the bucket.
- Pastor Apraku My Daughter is dead
- 4 Ghanaian popular pastors who died mysteriously
- Why I blame Reverend Obofour for the death of Apraku My Daughter
- How ‘Apraku My Daughter’s’ death has exposed Rev. Obofuor
- 9 Ghanaian celebrities who died in 2020
- 5 Ghanaian Celebrities who are alive but some people think they are dead
- Agradaa is dead