Ethiopian Airlines flight ET 302 from Addis Ababa to Nairobi crashed on Sunday morning six minutes after take-off.
149 passengers and 8 crew on board have been confirmed death by Ethiopian Airlines. Among the 149 passengers is a Nigerian.
Jetsanza.com has been able to identify the Nigerian as Pius Adesanmi.
Pius was the Director at The Institute of African Studies (IAS) and Professor of English at Carleton University. He was a Former Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature at The Pennsylvania State University and studied French Studies at University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
Pius shared his last Facebook post at the Bole International Airport and it was a prayer he took from the Bible book of Psalm.
“If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, even there your hand shall lead me, and your right hand shall hold me”, Psalm 139:9-10.
For reasons best known to God, Pius’ prayer was not answered.
See the full list of nationalities who died in the crash below:
- Ethiopian Airlines crash: Mum sensed daughter’s death
- Ghanaians expected on crashed Ethiopian Airlines flight
- UPDATE: ‘No survivors’ on crashed Ethiopian Airline
- Ethiopian Airlines flight to Nairobi crashes
- Ghana finalizes agreement with GERC for $2.2bn Eastern railway project
- Why the last prayer for Ethiopian Airlines pilot was ‘different’
- VIDEO: The Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Was The Will Of God – Prophet Kofi Oduro Reveals
- BREAKING NEWS: UK Bans Boeing 737 MAX 8 Aircraft From Its Airspace
- Plane Crash: God Was Drinking Beer With Satan When The Plane Crashed – Chris-Vincent
- Man missed doomed Ethiopia flight due to late connection
- Ethiopian Airlines Plane Crash: President Nana Addo Mourns Victims
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran’s Prophecy Comes To Pass
- Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane: List Of Nationalities Onboard Released; No Ghanaian Onboard
- SCREENSHOT: Ghanaian Who Was Supposed To Be On Ethiopian Airlines Crashed Plane Speaks
- Notable people who called for Catherine Afeku’s removal as Tourism Minister
- Catherine Afeku Removed as Minister For Tourism & Creative Arts
- Cape360 awarded at 2018 Central Region Tourism Awards; see full list of winners
- How to successfully apply for South Africa Visitor Visa from Ghana
- Nalerigu: What the capital of the newly created North East Region has for tourists
- Nigerians Travel To Ghana Just To See KIA Terminal 3
- YEAR OF RETURN: Aburi’s Regeneration Concert records impeccable performances in a marijuana-filled atmosphere
- YEAR OF RETURN: Aburi Botanical Gardens to host African Culture and Wellness Festival
- Uganda hints of Sex Tourism
- START PACKING: Canada wants 1 million more new immigrants over the next 3 years
- U.S ambassador summoned over high rate of visa denials
- Passport forms now free and available online
- Free WiFi on board Dubai taxis
- Ghana’s tourism promoted by Shatta Wale’s Reign album launch
- Ethiopia to give all Africans visa-on-arrival
- 10 incredible drone photography shots of Western Region that will give you serious wanderlust