Nigerians have angrily reacted to a video of Blessing Okoro tattooing Adenrele Oluwafemi Edun, popularly known as Denrele Edun, on her arm.
The Nigerian television host, who has been recognized with many awards was amazed as she took to his official verified Instagram handle and shared a video of the controversial Nigerian relationship expert’s tattooing his name on her arm.
Sharing the video, Denrele Edun stated that he is so surprised that Blessing Okoro did that, saying he thought all the madness has ended, then Blessing Okoro revived it again with her special gift to him.
“DENRELE EDUN SAID BE MAD; MAKE A DIFFERENCE!”
And that’s exactly what my Spirit Animal @officialblessingceo TATTOOED on her arm (right next to her sons’ names; Darel & Bryan).
WHAT A STUPENDOUS HONOUR!
Blessing and I are both M.A.D!
And just when you think you’ve reached the bottom of our Madness, there’s a CRAZY Underground Garage!
ONE OF THE BEST VALENTINE GIFTS I’VE EVER RECEIVED!
BLESSING! You’re my Spirit Animal, not only cos you INKED my name on your Arm but cos Souls like me are watching and drawing nourishing energy from you, not just to feed ourselves but to process it and shamelessly, proudly and colourfully release it into this world!” he wrote.
Looking for TWO SURE? click here to join ASEMBI WHATSAPP GROUP.
View this post on Instagram
Social media users took to the comment section and reacted.
@mdftaf wrote; “This people not in the same realm with us on earth , they are different people”
@agirlnamed_esther wrote; “It’s confirmed. Everybody for Nigeria don mad“
@tufab wrote; “All of a sudden na this Tattoo madness Dey reign now. Abeg who go dash me 1 million make I run go tattoo im name. I need Money”
@ezprince1010 wrote; “Everybody don Dey mad for this country with getting peoples names on their body. Continue”
@_therealjuliet wrote; “Davido already said it that we’ve all gone mad”
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- “Marriage Will Distract You If You Are Not Focused, Stay Single And Find Focus” – Blessing Okoro Advises
- “Don’t Even Let Anybody That Don’t Have A Story Or Achievement Criticize You” – Blessing Okoro
- ‘How To Become Invisible’ – Blessing Okoro Reveals
- Blessing Okoro Goes Semi-Nak£d On The Street To Celebrate 500,000 Followers On Instagram (Video)
- “Big Wahala For Who No Like Blessing CEO” – Fans React To Video Of Blessing Okoro Celebrating 500K Instagram Followers
- ‘These Tattoos Are Lit’ – Kemi Olunloyo Reacts After Blessing Okoro Flaunts Her Tattoo On Her Thigh
- ‘Depressing Signs, Wetin You Go Tattoo Now?’ – Fans Reacts After Blessing Okoro Flaunts Her Tattoo On Her Thigh
- “Life Is Too Serious To Come And Be Serious Again On Social Media Abeg” – Blessing Okoro
- “You Will Always Find Love Draining If You Date People You Always Have To Raise” – Blessing Okoro
- “Stop Marrying A Jobless Men, No Matter How You Are Desperate As A Woman” – Blessing Okoro Advises Women
- “Focus On What People Are Giving You And Leave What They Are Hiding From You” – Blessing Okoro Advises
- “They Don’t Need To Like You, Just Make Them Need You” – Blessing Okoro Motivates Fans
- ‘To All The People Who Love My Crazy, I Love You Crazy’ – Blessing Okoro Appreciate Fans
- “Stop Dating Hungry Girls” – Blessing Okoro Advises Men
- “They Will Never Fight You If You Are Not Powerful” – Blessing Okoro Motivates Fans
- “As A Married Woman, If You Collect Gift From A Man Then You Should Be Ready To Sleep With Him” – Blessing Okoro
- ‘All I Wanted Was For My Voice To Matter, I’m Glad It Does’ – Blessing Okoro
- ‘You Can’t Keep Blaming Side Chicks For Your Husband’s F00lishness’ – Blessing Okoro Tells Married Women
- Blessing Okoro Slams Those Mocking Destiny Etiko After It Was Alleged That A Married Man Bought Her New Car (Video)
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba
- Simi Announces The Release Of Her New Album Soon