Prophet Kumchacha has said that he is not so good at cooking because God gave that quality to women.
He made this known when he featured on Yvonne Okoro’s show, Dining with Cooks and Braggarts.
There is a wave of feminism that is changing the social thinking of a society that has over the years relegated the place of the woman to the kitchen.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
This is because women are not supposed to be relegated to the kitchen but also sit in the boardrooms and make strategic decisions for the growth of organizations.
But for Prophet Kumchacha, God made cooking purposely for women and that if a man cannot cook, there’s nothing wrong with it.
Although he could not prove where in the bible God make women cooks, he insisted that cooking Is the calling of women.
- 10 Ghanaian celebrities who have won the hearts of Nigerians
- VIDEO: Ghanaian celebrities who drive expensive and luxurious cars
- Ghanaian celebrities who were rich before stardom
- Yvonne Nelson premieres ‘Fix Us’ on December 6
- Prophet Kumchacha endorses Comprehensive Sexuality Education
- Wendy Shay and 9 celebrities we’ve seen with customized number plate cars
- Yvonne Okoro to fulfil Black Queens $10K pledge
- Why Yvonne Nelson did not attend John Dumelo’s wedding
- Yvonne Okoro promises Black Queens $10,000
- I’ll die if I live a day without sex – Prophet Kumchacha
- I’m an expert in spying on women in the bathroom – Prophet Kumchacha
- SCREENSHOT: Yvonne Okoro ‘Advertises’ Herself To Ghanaian Men On International Women’s Day
- Jackie Appiah, Yvonne Nelson And Yvonne Okoro To Star In New Movie
- VIDEO: Nadia Buari Reveals How Rich She Is
- Hollywood Stars Visit To Ghana Was Useless: Catherine Afeku Replies Actor Prince David Osei
- PHOTO & VIDEO: Nadia, Yvonne Okoro And Yvonne Nelson Spotted At John Dumelo’s Son’s Naming Ceremony
- PHOTOS: 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities Likely To Give Birth Before Marriage
- I Wasn’t ‘Dumped’ Severally Because I Made My Relationships Public – Yvonne Okoro
- Marijuana Is Good, Let’s Legalise It – John Dumelo
- VIDEO: My Wife Was Pregnant Before I Married Her – John Dumelo Reveals
- VIDEO: “Foolish Journalism” – Yvonne Nelson Insults Ghanaian Journalists For Twisting Her Words
- VIDEO: I’m still single after my “I need a date” post on Instagram; I still need a man – Yvonne Nelson cries out
- VIDEO: Actress Yvonne Nelson regrets organising “Dumsor Vigil” Against the NDC?
- Counsellor Lutterodt Seeks Protection From The Dead
- Release my sex tape with Adebayor for $100,000 – Yvonne Okoro dares Bloggers
- I’ve recorded myself while having sex with my boyfriend before – Yvonne Okoro reveals
- Ghanaian boxer, Ayittey Powers to marry at age 55
- Ghana’s next president after Akufo-Addo will be Shatta Wale – Prophet Kumchacha predicts
- Video: Nana Ama McBrown finally confirms she is expecting twins?
- VIDEO: Focus on the message of Christ’s birth not my boobs – Yvonne Okoro