Big brother naija season five – Lockdown housemade, Nengi, has sorrowfully remembered her late mother on February 14, 2021 instead of enjoying her Valentine’s Day which shows the unending love she has for her late mother.
The reality television show star and video vixen, Rebecca Nengi Hampson has subtly revealed that she has not gotten over the death of her mum, Mama Flora. Nengi revealed in an update on her Instagram story that the pain of her loss of her mother does not go away even after 5 years of her death.
Looking for TWO SURE? This group won the Friday and Saturday games. Click to join Whats-App group.
The heartbroken former Big Brother Naija housemate revealed that she comforts herself in the beautiful memories she shared with her mum when she was alive and expressed her love for her.
The post read;
”Today makes it three years. The pain never goes away. You just learn to live with it”.
In her words! 5 years now. I find solace in the beautiful memories we shared. I love you mummy”
- This Beauty Is Unmatched, Nengi Storms Internet With These Adorable Photos
- Davido Follows Nengi Again On Instagram After Their Clash
- BBNaija Star, Nengi Nails It In These Black Outfits
- Read Nengi’s Adorable Message To Her Fans As They Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- See The Gifts Nengi And Ozo Gave Each Others On Valentine’s Day
- Nengi’s Original Certificate Showing Her Results From UNIPORT Surfaces
- BBNaija: Nengi Reveals Who Her Ideal Man Is (Video)
- “Everything I Do, I Do For You”- Nengi Remembers Mum 5 Years After Her Death
- “Baba God Thank You” – Nengi Reacts As Ozo Bags New Show Host Gig
- Nengi Shares A Childhood Photo Of Herself And Sister
- “I Have Found Favour In The Sight Of God”- Nengi
- Nengi Lands Big Ambassadorial Deal With BOZ Jewelry
- Check Nengi’s Lovely Reaction As Ozo Bags New Partnership Deal
- Nengi Secures The Bag As Brand Ambassador For Itel, Nigeria
- “The Key To Failure Is Trying To Please Everybody”- Nengi
- “Erica Leads, You Follow”- Fan Tells Nengi After She said This About Herself
- Nengi Storms Social Media With Stunning Photos Of Herself
- “Privacy Is Power”- Nengi Says
- “I Miss Accra”- Nengi Says Few Moments She Arrived In Nigeria
- #BBNaija Day 54: Nengi to study in UK, Dorathy sends Laycon packing, housemates to party with Ice Prince and DJ Xclusive, lots more…
- Actor, Yul Edochie, Weighs In On The Tattoo Saga, Says Celebrities Whose Fans Tattoo Them On Their Body Are Truely Blessed
- ‘Enjoy Your Drama In Peace And Leave Me Out Of It’ – Nkechi Blessing Issues A Strong Warning To Bobrisky
- ”Be Very Careful When Choosing A Role Model” – TBoss Warns Netizens Look Up To Ka3na
- Regina Daniels Savagely Replies A Troll Who Said She Shares Pictures Anyhow
- Photo: Davido Accepts To Negotiate A Collaboration Between Bobby Shmurda And Bella Shmurda
- “I’m A Clout Who Pulls Attention Like The Radio And Television” – Blessing Okoro
- Regina Daniels Sparks Reactions With Her Expensive Wine Coloured Sneakers
- Toke Makinwa Reveals Why Women Do Cosmetic Surgery
- Rejected Fan Who Tattooed Ka3na On Her Body Lands In Hospital After Allegedly Taking Poison (Video)
- Big Win For Burna Boy As He Features In Pepsi Global Ad With Messi And Paul Pogba